So you're not trolling when you're saying this won't get me banned ?
The files are copy/paste of other providers selling pink and white chams. The files aren't any different. He simply made it free for everyone by exporting the pak that he bought/was given, and uploading it for everyone - he didn't change anything.
Altering game files always has a ban risk. So, I'm not going to say that you will or won't get banned, but the likelihood of being banned is slim.
I used this on my own account before going back to injection based cheats, and nothing happened to my account, and I don't know anyone that has been banned thus far using chams on EFT (these ones or others).
It should go without saying that anytime you manipulate, change, spoof, game files, there is always a chance of being banned, regardless of how small. Further, you shouldn't ever cheat on an account you're not comfortable with losing.
The files are copy/paste of other providers selling pink and white chams. The files aren't any different. He simply made it free for everyone by exporting the pak that he bought/was given, and uploading it for everyone - he didn't change anything.
Altering game files always has a ban risk. So, I'm not going to say that you will or won't get banned, but the likelihood of being banned is slim.
I used this on my own account before going back to injection based cheats, and nothing happened to my account, and I don't know anyone that has been banned thus far using chams on EFT (these ones or others).
It should go without saying that anytime you manipulate, change, spoof, game files, there is always a chance of being banned, regardless of how small. Further, you shouldn't ever cheat on an account you're not comfortable with losing.
I tried refunding this **** of a game, failed miserably both on payshit and shitsolla.
You made this **** playable for like, 2 days, thank you!
And made me realise how pathetic this game is. Clearly there are A LOT of people cheating, clearly following you through walls and aimbotting and whoever is legit there is no way to ever find out if guy is cheating. Also you hear gunshots from like, 10 meters and there is not a ******* soul around.
Now this **** is level 14, gonna try to sell the account and never play again.
I tried refunding this **** of a game, failed miserably both on payshit and shitsolla.
You made this **** playable for like, 2 days, thank you!
And made me realise how pathetic this game is. Clearly there are A LOT of people cheating, clearly following you through walls and aimbotting and whoever is legit there is no way to ever find out if guy is cheating. Also you hear gunshots from like, 10 meters and there is not a ******* soul around.
Now this **** is level 14, gonna try to sell the account and never play again.