Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:30

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


Private.

Discussion on Private. within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Private.

Looking for a private, slotted hack. Money ain't a problem. Hit me up.
Zoldyck2310 is offline  
Old 01/14/2021, 02:46   #2



 
elite*gold: 1281
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,268
Received Thanks: 800
The only good private is PerfectAim, and tbh it's their only good cheat, but it's hard to get invited.

I'd recommend going and reading how the invite process works so that you can start taking the necessary steps to get invited.
-0x41^4- is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/14/2021, 21:06   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
The only good private is PerfectAim, and tbh it's their only good cheat, but it's hard to get invited.

I'd recommend going and reading how the invite process works so that you can start taking the necessary steps to get invited.
I know them, and they usually invite ppl who've been in the community for 1-2 years. So it doesn't really help me out haha.
Zoldyck2310 is offline  
Old 01/14/2021, 21:24   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 1
Well they are the only real "private" one out there.

They haven't been detected in at least a year, while others are constantly being wiped every 2 months or so.

Yes its hard to get it. Just go on the forums and post every other day, a year from now you will get an invite to something you might want, other than eft.
ElieMK is offline  
Old 01/14/2021, 23:27   #5



 
elite*gold: 1281
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,268
Received Thanks: 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElieMK View Post
Well they are the only real "private" one out there.

They haven't been detected in at least a year, while others are constantly being wiped every 2 months or so.

Yes its hard to get it. Just go on the forums and post every other day, a year from now you will get an invite to something you might want, other than eft.
Tbh you don't even need to wait that long. As long as you are buying their other cheats so that they can see you're an active customer, that helps expedite the process (as well as becoming ID verified).
-0x41^4- is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/14/2021, 23:34   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Tbh you don't even need to wait that long. As long as you are buying their other cheats so that they can see you're an active customer, that helps expedite the process (as well as becoming ID verified).
Thing's is, all the cheats of the games that I do play are invited only haha.
Zoldyck2310 is offline  
Old 01/14/2021, 23:37   #7



 
elite*gold: 1281
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,268
Received Thanks: 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoldyck2310 View Post
Thing's is, all the cheats of the games that I do play are invited only haha.
Ah rip

When I first started I picked random stuff to play for a while, like Sea of Thieves, Battlefield, and Call of Duty (before went private), and after 6 months I got an invite to it (I kept posting in EFT threads to show my interest).
-0x41^4- is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/14/2021, 23:38   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 0
forget privates

we got eft pak, and a few other cheats that been UD for a while

ZBox is offline  
Old 01/19/2021, 06:18   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 300
Received Thanks: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
The only good private is PerfectAim, and tbh it's their only good cheat, but it's hard to get invited.

I'd recommend going and reading how the invite process works so that you can start taking the necessary steps to get invited.
No idea if they're taking new customers but WRC has been UD since last July. I'd say it goes PA > WRC as the only viable non-radar options that won't get you banned within a month or two.
nomorals is offline  
Old 01/19/2021, 15:17   #10



 
elite*gold: 1281
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,268
Received Thanks: 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomorals View Post
No idea if they're taking new customers but WRC has been UD since last July. I'd say it goes PA > WRC as the only viable non-radar options that won't get you banned within a month or two.
Could either be that Iím dumb or because I just woke up, but whatís WRC?
-0x41^4- is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/19/2021, 16:37   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 300
Received Thanks: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
Could either be that I’m dumb or because I just woke up, but what’s WRC?
WRC-Cheats ran by Sirosix. I don't think he maintains a thread on here anymore as his customer base is solid and probably wants to avoid bans. Their EFT had a couple detections but everything else they do is 1-2 years+ UD.
nomorals is offline  
Old 01/19/2021, 16:51   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2021
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Are there any radars or only esp im not looking for a aim just visual
Chubsters is offline  
Old 01/19/2021, 17:57   #13



 
elite*gold: 1281
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,268
Received Thanks: 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubsters View Post
Are there any radars or only esp im not looking for a aim just visual
Clutch Solution
-0x41^4- is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old Yesterday, 15:28   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubsters View Post
Are there any radars or only esp im not looking for a aim just visual
Clutch or DamnCheaters. Clutch is definitely the better version at the moment. You will need a DMA card for this though.
Temper24 is offline  
Old Yesterday, 15:41   #15




 
elite*gold: 2586
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 926
Received Thanks: 620
Quote:
Originally Posted by Temper24 View Post
Clutch or DamnCheaters. Clutch is definitely the better version at the moment. You will need a DMA card for this though.
thank you

you don't need a dma card for our ESP and Radar: https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/es...ch-bypass.html
Clutch-Solution is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 02:30.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

BTC: 33E6kMtxYa7dApCFzrS3Jb7U3NrVvo8nsK
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2020 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.