Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 15:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about BE detection

Discussion on Question about BE detection within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about BE detection

My question is, If i have cheats on my computers like detected hacks compiled in exe, and loaders from diferents providers detected now

¿They scan my files or detect i have it ? because in the official faq from BE says it can scan your computer files, but its true ?

I need to put it on a usb stick and unplugg or its a rumor

Edit: Im not saying about use it , just keep in on desktop or download or <user> folder
Old 02/27/2020, 07:20   #2
Trade Restricted

They can only detect files with flagged signatures. If you are using a public or very popular hack, its likely battleeye will detect it. USB, desktop or your <user> folder - it won't make a difference where it is.

If you are using a private cheat with a very small user following, it is very unlikely that the file has been already flagged by battleye.
Old 02/27/2020, 14:46   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by raskes View Post
They can only detect files with flagged signatures. If you are using a public or very popular hack, its likely battleeye will detect it. USB, desktop or your <user> folder - it won't make a difference where it is.

If you are using a private cheat with a very small user following, it is very unlikely that the file has been already flagged by battleye.
And if im not using it? just keep on my computer? without using it
Old 04/17/2022, 00:33   #4

BE for EFT does not scan files
They only collect your HWID for their logs and they ban HWID accordingly if they see anything suspicious
Old 04/17/2022, 00:36   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth111 View Post
And if im not using it? just keep on my computer? without using it
They do scan for file names, you also see this on the BE popup.
Old 04/18/2022, 17:04   #6

elite*gold: 10
The Black Market: 110/1/1
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth111 View Post
My question is, If i have cheats on my computers like detected hacks compiled in exe, and loaders from diferents providers detected now

¿They scan my files or detect i have it ? because in the official faq from BE says it can scan your computer files, but its true ?

I need to put it on a usb stick and unplugg or its a rumor

Edit: Im not saying about use it , just keep in on desktop or download or <user> folder
To answer your question better be safe than sorry , BE is always updating so even if they don't do it today , they could do it tomorrow. Just remove them and store them on a cloud server and download when needed.