Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 13:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam EFT Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam EFT Cheat Providers within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/27/2020, 20:29   #421

elite*gold: 0
Watch out guy Zhex.pro is another scam cheat. eft is detected but @ marketed as a legit cheat. Please avoid.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/27/2020, 23:07   #422

elite*gold: 562
I messaged Xenos about getting my product added to the list on 6/27. He has yet to respond.
Old 07/28/2020, 04:41   #423

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
I though the first post is ridiclious but the second one is even more pathetic. I wont go into all points because i got no interest into wasting my time with bullshit.

1. Sellers cant delete "ANY post". Elitepvpers only allows reviews with valid proof or reasoning. Just posting "cheat is scam, its detetected, no private slots" is not allowed and will of couse get deleted by the staff. Think in a other way, what if competitors or haters trash your thread with spam? As on my first post, please read the rules as i highly doubt you ever read them once.

2. I like Honda, especially Honda Civic sedan.

I feel like you got a childish attidude calling everyone and everything a scammer while making "product placement" / advertisement for your service. Feeling like a *** of coding because you got a 5 slot BattlEye cheat that didnt get detected is poor as ****. Also putting aa 500€ paywall in front of a slot is just laughable. The hard part is to be public and still survive anti cheat measures. If you think you invented the wheel with your slot system stuff then you are very wrong.

Still missing the proof that i ask for money to list providers. As i thought, useless talk and yes this will be my last respond to you.

To be fair. KC basically scammed anyone that bought EFT.

Got detected the week he released and hasnt been up since, and that was in Feb. rb6? Down since feb too from my understanding. Yet you have him listed up there and you always vouch for KC. You might as well remove KC from the list seeing as he'll never put it up again.
Old 07/29/2020, 22:50   #424

elite*gold: 1022
Received Thanks: 5,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by bthc6813 View Post
We all know the rules allow sellers to remove ANY post they don't like on their thread, I have my own sales thread in my signature.
What a lie dude Please forward this conversation in your PM's. This topic isn't the right place for it.
Old 07/30/2020, 07:54   #425

There was a post with a seller Called Mira
Had a 15 slot open.
Any one know if its legit?
Old 07/30/2020, 20:48   #426

elite*gold: 132
Seems about right, with Battelog Im not too sure they seem kind of sus
Attached Images
File Type: png VENOMWARE (3).png (13.6 KB, 52 views)
Old 07/31/2020, 03:25   #427

i dont recommend time2win i bought a day key pubg the most expensive 1 and first: is 100% deteted and yes i follow all the steps and got banned with 3 kills on first game and second , support is really bad , they are rude and dont really care about costumers ! REP------
Old 07/31/2020, 06:05   #428

elite*gold: 371
this list needs updated
Old 07/31/2020, 14:15   #429

Probably a dumb question given I have zero programming knowledge, but, what sort of roadblock could a cheat provider (Aimjunkies) even face, if multiple other cheats have been proven to be undetected and are fully functioning even shortly after the wipe? Like AJ has been offline since BE got added, and being the only non-absurdly priced cheat, I'd figure with all the money they have, they could easily get it back up and running in no time. Just makes no sense to me, tbqh.
Old 08/03/2020, 13:21   #430

elite*gold: 54
Is HyperEFT legit?
Old 08/04/2020, 04:50   #431

Its hilarious this isnt updated at all. Not to anyone coming to this thread in the future. All of the information here is extremely irrelevant to the current state of EFT providers.

Be very suspicious of all threads regardless of the reviews. If it doesn't feel right, don't do it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/04/2020, 07:00   #432

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appfolio View Post
Its hilarious this isnt updated at all. Not to anyone coming to this thread in the future. All of the information here is extremely irrelevant to the current state of EFT providers.

Be very suspicious of all threads regardless of the reviews. If it doesn't feel right, don't do it.
Xenos doesn't really care for updating it.
Old 08/07/2020, 12:30   #433

elite*gold: 114
Where's neko or rose, rijin
Old 08/07/2020, 16:10   #434

Welp, tbf does anyone have an updated scene of things?

I fell over this site desync-hack but it seems highly suspicious?!
Old 08/08/2020, 04:36   #435

Desync is bullshit and when you get one, they will just tell you its updating forever and to just wait. Total scam.

Tags
cheat, download, eft, escape from tarkov, hack