Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Escape from Tarkov
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam EFT Cheat Providers

Discussion on [Unofficial] List of Legit / Scam EFT Cheat Providers within the Escape from Tarkov forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/31/2020, 20:09   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadlessHomie View Post
Guys, admins should remove that fake Sore01 topic, i just got ripped 120$ with that ****er, i paid it and just when i did, i figured that guys is ******* scammer. Sore01 is not even using discord i think? Please atleast hide that fake contact...
That's why you should have common sense and don't buy from people unless they're on one of these lists.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/31/2020, 23:17   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by americanhawk1 View Post
That's why you should have common sense and don't buy from people unless they're on one of these lists.
Or you know.. The fact Sore01 isn't even selling right now lmao
Old 01/31/2020, 23:37   #48

Quote:
Guys, admins should remove that fake Sore01 topic, i just got ripped 120$ with that ****er, i paid it and just when i did, i figured that guys is ******* scammer. Sore01 is not even using discord i think? Please atleast hide that fake contact...
Feels bad,but since he just copy-pasted everything including my video you could've seen my "Wickr" id? not discord.
As you said I don't even use/have discord.
Old 02/01/2020, 03:08   #49

Sore should be added to the legit providers list. His cheats for R6 (uses BE too) have never been detected; my friend has been using him for a long time now. Sore is as legit as can be, however he only has esp/loot esp on his, no aimbot.
Old 02/01/2020, 07:46   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by sore01 View Post
Feels bad,but since he just copy-pasted everything including my video you could've seen my "Wickr" id? not discord.
As you said I don't even use/have discord.

Well, your name is new to me, (Not anymore)
People were vouching you, i never knew that youre not having discord and
This guy used your exactly name "Sore01" to contact via discord.
I got bullied good there but still, how could i know unless this Wickr is new thing for me also?

Anyway, is there any private etf stuff to buy/join?
Sore01 you are full with the slots, i'm looking for lifetime version?
Old 02/01/2020, 09:36   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by a100daniel View Post
hey, I am considering trying this one - I became hesitant when I was alerted that there was a data breach (after creating an account and logging in) and I should change my password. Did you encounter this too when you visited the site?
Old 02/01/2020, 12:56   #52

elite*gold: 143

another scammer
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/01/2020, 13:49   #53

elite*gold: 3175
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esin View Post
Just a moment please...

another scammer
added
Old 02/01/2020, 17:09   #54

why isn't evo on here?
Old 02/01/2020, 19:47   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
added
Why is AimJunkies on the list? They're one of those sites that doesn't fair very well at all and won't come up with EFT. (their trusted cheats have been reported detected and they hide their ban reports on the forum, FYI)
Old 02/01/2020, 19:50   #56

elite*gold: 3175
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,500
Quote:
Originally Posted by americanhawk1 View Post
Why is AimJunkies on the list? They're one of those sites that doesn't fair very well at all and won't come up with EFT. (their trusted cheats have been reported detected and they hide their ban reports on the forum, FYI)
Often detected ≠ Scam
Indeed they dont fair well against BE and EAC but for that they are much cheaper compared to some offers.
Old 02/01/2020, 19:56   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Often detected ≠ Scam
Indeed they dont fair well against BE and EAC but for that they are much cheaper compared to some offers.
Not a scam(not entirely, no, but have scammy behaviors)? Like when they kept their Conan Exiles cheat up and undetected on their site, and refused to not take it down for months(I got banned 7 times before they took it down, and I wasn't the only one)? Or when they first came out with their Apex cheat and got everybody HWID banned(all premium users that had access)?

They're just a ****** provider that many have had bad experiences with and get detected often. I'm not sure what you're looking for when it comes to the list, but I'm just trying to help people out who actually think they're a good provider to buy from when it comes to games that have good anti-cheats.

They were detected several times even without BattlEye, *** help anybody who buys from them if they come up public.

Honestly, they probably won't even come up so it won't matter but IF they do, it will be private and for trusted members only. Just like if they bring any other cheat up, the price will be raised just like when I was at VA, by substantial amount.
Old 02/01/2020, 20:04   #58

Aimjunkies is a ******* scam lol , if you are making a list , please make it accurately, aimjunkies is as legit as wish.com lmao.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/01/2020, 22:01   #59

0-Day can be added on list if you ask me.

It's not ready yet but player/scav/player scavs working **** good, no fps drop atall.
I have to say, this is really good one. Also Admin seems to be very, very friendly. Esp it self works perfectly, i had some issues but that problem was on my side. There is no menu or anything else than esp and chrosshair yet but, i +++vouch for this! I would be happy even with this state where it is atm.

Part of this post is original copied from 0-zero discord, my own post.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/02/2020, 05:12   #60

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
0-Day can be added on list if you ask me.

It's not ready yet but player/scav/player scavs working **** good, no fps drop atall.
I have to say, this is really good one. Also Admin seems to be very, very friendly. Esp it self works perfectly, i had some issues but that problem was on my side. There is no menu or anything else than esp and chrosshair yet but, i +++vouch for this! I would be happy even with this state where it is atm.

Part of this post is original copied from 0-zero discord, my own post.
Came to say same thing. Really nice guy and smooth esp. Scopes are a little funky atm but its still in dev.

Tags
cheat, download, eft, escape from tarkov, hack