Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EU] Carry Raid Interchange

Discussion on [EU] Carry Raid Interchange within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EU] Carry Raid Interchange

We go on Interchange and make you Juicy (Spawned Loot and Player Loot) for 8$ Paypal.

When you or me die, we run another one.

Discord is Wh1sky#2300. Write me for more offers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Raid Carries | Labs Raid Carry | All Loot on Map | 100% safe | 6SH118/Full Loadout
10/01/2022 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 3 Replies
Price: $5 per raid $12 for 3 raids $20 for 5 raids 1. We will go into the raid together. 2. I will bring a 6SH118 for maximum capacity, you do not need to take anything with you on the raid. 3. You stay hidden until I come back with all of the loot.
[Selling] [RAID BOOSTING] $1/RAID [LEAVES RAID WITH FULL GEAR]
10/14/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 3 Replies
:rtfm: You will leave raid with an inventory full of gear! You can bring whatever you want! I'd suggest a big 6sh118 raid backpack which I can provide. I accept PayPal, BTC or Skrill! $1/usd for first raid! Bulk raid discounts available!
[Selling] CHEAP EFT BOOSTS / CARRY / £3 RAID / £4 LABS RAID
04/28/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 2 Replies
Latest Tarkov Version Raid Carry (Buyers Choice) (All items will be yours) 1 Raid - £3 5 Raids - £10 10 Raids - £15
[Selling] Interchange Glitch (No Power/No Key)
04/16/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 1 Replies
Interchange "ultra medical room" glitch you dont need any power or key for this room with key only "20$ steam wallet code" sending video for glitch. discord: TiramisuS#3017 http://epvpimg.com/E3vTaab
Faction Interchange Armor?
02/12/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 7 Replies
I'm new to this and haven't been able to find a thread on the subject yet... so I was wondering if it is possible to apply, say a sin set to a ranger/archer? I've attempted swapping out the .3dc and .dds files and started up a game, but it looks like an angry polygon for the most part. Any thoughts?