tesla is amazing at what he does, very efficient and professional, had me set up swiftly and knew the answers to all my questions, has clear setup instructions, definitely a positive experience
Thanks again
Been using the product for 30 days! This is one of the best products on the market! It is great if you want to level up an account or simplify the game for easy loot/kills. I have not used the recent improvements; unlimited stamina and no recoil..ect. I have spoken to a few who have for almost 3 days now and no problems.
Running and Loading the cheese
4 out of 5
Only two steps and no weird run method needed – like cannot run with Discord open.
I sometimes have issues with the overlay not displaying, but I delete the temp files and re-follow the steps to load again.
UI and configuring the cheese
4.5 out of 5
Cool looking UI, allowed to pick hotkeys for multiple things. Very easy to understand features and functions.
ESP
5 out of 5
ESP is AWESOME, clear, straightforward with the ability to change multiple features of the ESP, from head to box, health to skeleton, colors, font sizes. IT HAS IT ALL!
Item ESP
4 out of 5
You have tons of options to change font settings and can set a hoykey to enable/disable item ESP.
My only problem is the loot categories for some items could be improved for people who want high value items seen 100%. I have ran into incorrect labels for items. A bitcoin in interchange was a Raven. (I believe that might be BSG doing that tho.)
Aimbot
3.7 out of 5
With all the customization that other features bring. You really shouldn’t or don’t need to rely on this. The aimbot works a lot better with an iron sight. I did not use any of the “risky” features, so can’t comment on that, but it was great for a getting a quick snap on people.
Detection & Updates
5 out of 5
I’ve used 4 other products and most get detected after 5 days if not all within 14 days. NOT HERE! AMAZING PRODUCT.
Overall, 5 out of 5! The best product and only product I’ll continue to use. I think it’s worth EVERY PENNY. The stealth, nonstop updates, great communication. These guys don’t sleep!
tesla is amazing at what he does, very efficient and professional, had me set up swiftly and knew the answers to all my questions, has clear setup instructions, definitely a positive experience
Thanks again
Thank you very much for vouche.
Quote:
Originally Posted by My700Twitch
Been using the product for 30 days! This is one of the best products on the market! It is great if you want to level up an account or simplify the game for easy loot/kills. I have not used the recent improvements; unlimited stamina and no recoil..ect. I have spoken to a few who have for almost 3 days now and no problems.
Running and Loading the cheese
4 out of 5
Only two steps and no weird run method needed – like cannot run with Discord open.
I sometimes have issues with the overlay not displaying, but I delete the temp files and re-follow the steps to load again.
UI and configuring the cheese
4.5 out of 5
Cool looking UI, allowed to pick hotkeys for multiple things. Very easy to understand features and functions.
ESP
5 out of 5
ESP is AWESOME, clear, straightforward with the ability to change multiple features of the ESP, from head to box, health to skeleton, colors, font sizes. IT HAS IT ALL!
Item ESP
4 out of 5
You have tons of options to change font settings and can set a hoykey to enable/disable item ESP.
My only problem is the loot categories for some items could be improved for people who want high value items seen 100%. I have ran into incorrect labels for items. A bitcoin in interchange was a Raven. (I believe that might be BSG doing that tho.)
Aimbot
3.7 out of 5
With all the customization that other features bring. You really shouldn’t or don’t need to rely on this. The aimbot works a lot better with an iron sight. I did not use any of the “risky” features, so can’t comment on that, but it was great for a getting a quick snap on people.
Detection & Updates
5 out of 5
I’ve used 4 other products and most get detected after 5 days if not all within 14 days. NOT HERE! AMAZING PRODUCT.
Overall, 5 out of 5! The best product and only product I’ll continue to use. I think it’s worth EVERY PENNY. The stealth, nonstop updates, great communication. These guys don’t sleep!
Can vouch for this seller. He is a reseller of a legit product that I have used for 6 months. It has been undetected since I joined. Support is very friendly and are usually quick to answer any tickets that are opened. Very fast set up once purchased. Support was able to set it up for me in a matter of minutes via teamviewer. As for the service, it may lack some of the fancier features that other providers have, but it has all that you would need. Security is a top priority for this provider, always has been!
Aimbot 8/10 = Sometimes it can be a bit off after updates, but is usually taken care of within a reasonable time.
ESP 10/10 = Has everything you need and has a lot of customization (Colors, specific items, Enemy weapons,etc.
Experimental 10/10 = These features are labeled as use at your own risk, but I have been using them for almost as long as I have been a member. They work great!
Support 10/10 = Can't say enough about this team. Quick to help when asked, and product is always updated within a reasonable amount of time.
Used this product for 1 month - no detections even with experimental functions. New functions has been added recently. Very fast service from Tesla, he helped me with settings! Can vouch for this seller! 5 star
Used this product for 3 months. You get this product for its security. NOT FOR RAGING.
Its been great!! Aimbot could use some work, but ESP is there and all other features are pretty good.
Support is top freaking notch. You'll get answered fairly quickly, but the help is there. Hes not some arrogant kid who gets mad when you ask questions.
This is actually pretty good. Developers stay on top of their game and work hard. Good support as well. What more can u ask for
Thank you so much for the vouche.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xRing
Used this product for 3 months. You get this product for its security. NOT FOR RAGING.
Its been great!! Aimbot could use some work, but ESP is there and all other features are pretty good.
Support is top freaking notch. You'll get answered fairly quickly, but the help is there. Hes not some arrogant kid who gets mad when you ask questions.
Thank you so much for the vouche.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.HOLLYD
Used this product for 1 month - no detections even with experimental functions. New functions has been added recently. Very fast service from Tesla, he helped me with settings! Can vouch for this seller! 5 star
Thank you so much for the vouche.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfPanda
Can vouch for this seller. He is a reseller of a legit product that I have used for 6 months. It has been undetected since I joined. Support is very friendly and are usually quick to answer any tickets that are opened. Very fast set up once purchased. Support was able to set it up for me in a matter of minutes via teamviewer. As for the service, it may lack some of the fancier features that other providers have, but it has all that you would need. Security is a top priority for this provider, always has been!
Aimbot 8/10 = Sometimes it can be a bit off after updates, but is usually taken care of within a reasonable time.
ESP 10/10 = Has everything you need and has a lot of customization (Colors, specific items, Enemy weapons,etc.
Experimental 10/10 = These features are labeled as use at your own risk, but I have been using them for almost as long as I have been a member. They work great!
Support 10/10 = Can't say enough about this team. Quick to help when asked, and product is always updated within a reasonable amount of time.
Been using for a while now and has never been safer, community is dope and always helpful. Devs stay on top of everything weather it be bug issues or making sure we are safe! They dont cut corners you want something cheat and easy find something else if you wanna enjoy tarkov and be the best you join shadows
Great service, cant recommend enough. Easy setup, great support from mods, chill community and great performance.
been using for a little over a month, no issues and fast turn arounds on updates.
This cheat is amazing, there are of course some drawbacks, how can it be without them, but it is clearly WORTHING!
Undetect for almost 3 months now, where has it been seen to hold on for so long? Quick response from project supports, quick help.
I can safely vouch for this product, here YOU will not be deceived!
Hey there!
Im using Shadows since 15 days and ill leave a quick review.
This cheese is amazing! It is userfriendly has a good AB and great options.
The Support from Tesla is instant - like 5mins or less 2 reply to a ticket.
I can only recommend them and ill use them until im banned.
Btw. since im using it (15days) no bans etc and none of the other members said a word about a ban so i think it is super safe 2 use!
[Selling] [Rogue-BIT] EFT | Cheat | AIM/ESP/MISC | PRIVATE 01/03/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 50 Replies Rogue-BIT
Site Official: Click Me
Discord: Click Me
Price: $115 USD $50 USD (For the initial slots only)
Slots: 45/50
Features
[Selling] EFT | Cheat | AIM/ESP/ITEM/MISC - Shadows 05/12/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 11 Replies Shadows
Discord:Link
Price: $115 USD
Features
Status
Currently Undetected, have been testing since begin of the december.
Supported System