Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EFT | Cheat | AIM/ESP/ITEM/MISC - Shadows

Discussion on EFT | Cheat | AIM/ESP/ITEM/MISC - Shadows within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 06/01/2020, 20:44   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3
Any credible people to try it out?
Old 06/02/2020, 03:03   #47

elite*gold: 480
Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinsToWin View Post
Any credible people to try it out?
join the discord group and ask that question.
Old 06/02/2020, 03:19   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by teslatx View Post
join the discord group and ask that question.
On ePVP not outside ePVP.
Old 06/02/2020, 04:14   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Super simple and easy, literally payed and got it 5 mins later. Most secure and very easy to work with,
Old 06/02/2020, 19:23   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 260
i bought the cheat and its good! he helped me out so much too!
Old 06/02/2020, 20:30   #51 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I buy the cheat today and it's work very good. it's external and i have a bad pc so cheat have some lags but he works good.

Tesla is a good guys. He help me with team viewer for the setup.

if you have question about shadows, my pm are open i can help you
Old 06/02/2020, 20:59   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

works well +1 vouche for dc: Tesla and the software
Old 06/02/2020, 21:17   #53

Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinsToWin View Post
On ePVP not outside ePVP.
you can check this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandooooooooo View Post
Super simple and easy, literally payed and got it 5 mins later. Most secure and very easy to work with,
Thank you very much for vouche, welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by detlefpanis View Post
i bought the cheat and its good! he helped me out so much too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex42069 View Post
works well +1 vouche for dc: Tesla and the software

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNothumb View Post
I buy the cheat today and it's work very good. it's external and i have a bad pc so cheat have some lags but he works good.

Tesla is a good guys. He help me with team viewer for the setup.

if you have question about shadows, my pm are open i can help you
Old 06/03/2020, 18:23   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I can guarantee it for him. I just bought it process was hella smooth and works like a charm !
Old 06/03/2020, 22:18   #55

Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenuwartsen View Post
I can guarantee it for him. I just bought it process was hella smooth and works like a charm !
Thank you very much for vouche!
Old 06/04/2020, 12:08   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Tesla helped to answer my queries and solve the issues faced at hand.
I dont gain anything from giving a vouch and this is my own personal take and opinion.

Regarding the cheat itself, The aimbot works perfectly with multiple body parts to choose from and the snap is smooth with proper vischeck. Since it doesnt have silent aimbot or triggerbot like its other competitors i will give it a 8/10

Moving on to the player esp, u can see their equipped weapons although sometimes incorrect like op-sks being seen as toz_shotgun. U can also customize the esp in order to suit ur playstyle like having only player esp with skeletons on in order to avoid a clutter. The item esp is great but still missing vital features if u are an avid farmer that only cares about loot and profit maximisation. Although u can complete quests easily with this cheat since it enables u to turn on barter items and many other options on/off, the valuable list is not configured to suit a farmer's playstyle (like tetriz not being regarded as a valuable meanwhile water filter which costs about 20k is regarded as a valuable). Hence, i am giving the esp a 7/10

For Misc, we have no recoil/sway/breath and its working as intended. This is not a rage cheat so dont expect speedhack/opendoors/etc. Personally i find it crucial to have these turned on with aimbot for efficiency and thus im giving the misc 10/10. Why 10/10? because if it added other features, the risk will be alot higher and for it being undetected since december, it is already amazing

Finally, regarding FPS, i personally do not encounter noticeable fps issues and my computer is an average gaming pc rx580 w ryzen 3 1200. Even with item esp turned on my fps is stable although so i will still recommend this if u r going for undetected cheats

Edit: Slots hasnt yet been updated even after my purchase but as long as its not detected, I cant be bothered
Old 06/05/2020, 17:41   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

soo i played a bit with teslas cheat.. and its amazing the menu the esp ne aimbot absolut sweaty..

Aimbot: first of all its important for me to bind my aimkey.. and thats what this cheat offers.. the cheat it self snaps smooth to the targets (to the bones u set to)
10/10

ESP: Loot esp and player/scav esp is sexy as **** .. distance health gear skeleton..
i personaly like skeleton only tho .. and it offered it .. no stutter no lag beautiful
The best part is you have a ******* button to turn on of the loot esp *.*
10/10

Misc: no recoil no sway no breath .. nothing to say..

Colourwise u can change every esp colour as u like!
th
happy cheating boys
Old 06/05/2020, 19:08   #58

Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by abzlordf View Post
Tesla helped to answer my queries and solve the issues faced at hand.
I dont gain anything from giving a vouch and this is my own personal take and opinion.

Regarding the cheat itself, The aimbot works perfectly with multiple body parts to choose from and the snap is smooth with proper vischeck. Since it doesnt have silent aimbot or triggerbot like its other competitors i will give it a 8/10

Moving on to the player esp, u can see their equipped weapons although sometimes incorrect like op-sks being seen as toz_shotgun. U can also customize the esp in order to suit ur playstyle like having only player esp with skeletons on in order to avoid a clutter. The item esp is great but still missing vital features if u are an avid farmer that only cares about loot and profit maximisation. Although u can complete quests easily with this cheat since it enables u to turn on barter items and many other options on/off, the valuable list is not configured to suit a farmer's playstyle (like tetriz not being regarded as a valuable meanwhile water filter which costs about 20k is regarded as a valuable). Hence, i am giving the esp a 7/10

For Misc, we have no recoil/sway/breath and its working as intended. This is not a rage cheat so dont expect speedhack/opendoors/etc. Personally i find it crucial to have these turned on with aimbot for efficiency and thus im giving the misc 10/10. Why 10/10? because if it added other features, the risk will be alot higher and for it being undetected since december, it is already amazing

Finally, regarding FPS, i personally do not encounter noticeable fps issues and my computer is an average gaming pc rx580 w ryzen 3 1200. Even with item esp turned on my fps is stable although so i will still recommend this if u r going for undetected cheats

Edit: Slots hasnt yet been updated even after my purchase but as long as its not detected, I cant be bothered
Thank you very much for vouche, we will update the slots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erem22 View Post
soo i played a bit with teslas cheat.. and its amazing the menu the esp ne aimbot absolut sweaty..

Aimbot: first of all its important for me to bind my aimkey.. and thats what this cheat offers.. the cheat it self snaps smooth to the targets (to the bones u set to)
10/10

ESP: Loot esp and player/scav esp is sexy as fuck .. distance health gear skeleton..
i personaly like skeleton only tho .. and it offered it .. no stutter no lag beautiful
The best part is you have a fucking button to turn on of the loot esp *.*
10/10

Misc: no recoil no sway no breath .. nothing to say..

Colourwise u can change every esp colour as u like!
th
happy cheating boys
Thank you very much for vouche.
Old 06/05/2020, 19:33   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Does this come with a spoofer and will we have to provide our own?
Cheers.
Old 06/05/2020, 23:59   #60

Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiha111 View Post
Does this come with a spoofer and will we have to provide our own?
Cheers.
Hello, unfortunately we do not provide spoofer.