Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



EFT | Cheat | AIM/ESP/ITEM/MISC - Shadows

Discussion on EFT | Cheat | AIM/ESP/ITEM/MISC - Shadows within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old 06/01/2020, 20:44   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 3
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 98
Received Thanks: 4
Any credible people to try it out?
SkinsToWin is offline  
Old 06/02/2020, 03:03   #47



 
elite*gold: 480
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 203
Received Thanks: 48
Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinsToWin View Post
Any credible people to try it out?
join the discord group and ask that question.
teslatx is offline  
Old 06/02/2020, 03:19   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 3
Join Date: Apr 2020
Posts: 98
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by teslatx View Post
join the discord group and ask that question.
On ePVP not outside ePVP.
SkinsToWin is offline  
Old 06/02/2020, 04:14   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Super simple and easy, literally payed and got it 5 mins later. Most secure and very easy to work with,
brandooooooooo is offline  
Old 06/02/2020, 19:23   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 260
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
i bought the cheat and its good! he helped me out so much too!
detlefpanis is offline  
Old 06/02/2020, 20:30   #51 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 5
I buy the cheat today and it's work very good. it's external and i have a bad pc so cheat have some lags but he works good.

Tesla is a good guys. He help me with team viewer for the setup.

if you have question about shadows, my pm are open i can help you
xNothumb is offline  
Old 06/02/2020, 20:59   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
works well +1 vouche for dc: Tesla and the software
Apex42069 is offline  
Old 06/02/2020, 21:17   #53



 
elite*gold: 480
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 203
Received Thanks: 48
Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinsToWin View Post
On ePVP not outside ePVP.
you can check this post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandooooooooo View Post
Super simple and easy, literally payed and got it 5 mins later. Most secure and very easy to work with,
Thank you very much for vouche, welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by detlefpanis View Post
i bought the cheat and its good! he helped me out so much too!
Thank you very much for vouche, welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex42069 View Post
works well +1 vouche for dc: Tesla and the software
Thank you very much for vouche, welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xNothumb View Post
I buy the cheat today and it's work very good. it's external and i have a bad pc so cheat have some lags but he works good.

Tesla is a good guys. He help me with team viewer for the setup.

if you have question about shadows, my pm are open i can help you
Thank you very much for vouche, welcome.
teslatx is offline  
Old 06/03/2020, 18:23   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 1
I can guarantee it for him. I just bought it process was hella smooth and works like a charm !
zenuwartsen is offline  
Old 06/03/2020, 22:18   #55



 
elite*gold: 480
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 203
Received Thanks: 48
Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenuwartsen View Post
I can guarantee it for him. I just bought it process was hella smooth and works like a charm !
Thank you very much for vouche!
teslatx is offline  
Old 06/04/2020, 12:08   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 105
Received Thanks: 11
Tesla helped to answer my queries and solve the issues faced at hand.
I dont gain anything from giving a vouch and this is my own personal take and opinion.

Regarding the cheat itself, The aimbot works perfectly with multiple body parts to choose from and the snap is smooth with proper vischeck. Since it doesnt have silent aimbot or triggerbot like its other competitors i will give it a 8/10

Moving on to the player esp, u can see their equipped weapons although sometimes incorrect like op-sks being seen as toz_shotgun. U can also customize the esp in order to suit ur playstyle like having only player esp with skeletons on in order to avoid a clutter. The item esp is great but still missing vital features if u are an avid farmer that only cares about loot and profit maximisation. Although u can complete quests easily with this cheat since it enables u to turn on barter items and many other options on/off, the valuable list is not configured to suit a farmer's playstyle (like tetriz not being regarded as a valuable meanwhile water filter which costs about 20k is regarded as a valuable). Hence, i am giving the esp a 7/10

For Misc, we have no recoil/sway/breath and its working as intended. This is not a rage cheat so dont expect speedhack/opendoors/etc. Personally i find it crucial to have these turned on with aimbot for efficiency and thus im giving the misc 10/10. Why 10/10? because if it added other features, the risk will be alot higher and for it being undetected since december, it is already amazing

Finally, regarding FPS, i personally do not encounter noticeable fps issues and my computer is an average gaming pc rx580 w ryzen 3 1200. Even with item esp turned on my fps is stable although so i will still recommend this if u r going for undetected cheats

Edit: Slots hasnt yet been updated even after my purchase but as long as its not detected, I cant be bothered
abzlordf is offline  
Old 06/05/2020, 17:41   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 406
Received Thanks: 14
soo i played a bit with teslas cheat.. and its amazing the menu the esp ne aimbot absolut sweaty..

Aimbot: first of all its important for me to bind my aimkey.. and thats what this cheat offers.. the cheat it self snaps smooth to the targets (to the bones u set to)
10/10

ESP: Loot esp and player/scav esp is sexy as **** .. distance health gear skeleton..
i personaly like skeleton only tho .. and it offered it .. no stutter no lag beautiful
The best part is you have a ******* button to turn on of the loot esp *.*
10/10

Misc: no recoil no sway no breath .. nothing to say..

Colourwise u can change every esp colour as u like!
th
happy cheating boys
erem22 is offline  
Old 06/05/2020, 19:08   #58



 
elite*gold: 480
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 203
Received Thanks: 48
Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by abzlordf View Post
Tesla helped to answer my queries and solve the issues faced at hand.
I dont gain anything from giving a vouch and this is my own personal take and opinion.

Regarding the cheat itself, The aimbot works perfectly with multiple body parts to choose from and the snap is smooth with proper vischeck. Since it doesnt have silent aimbot or triggerbot like its other competitors i will give it a 8/10

Moving on to the player esp, u can see their equipped weapons although sometimes incorrect like op-sks being seen as toz_shotgun. U can also customize the esp in order to suit ur playstyle like having only player esp with skeletons on in order to avoid a clutter. The item esp is great but still missing vital features if u are an avid farmer that only cares about loot and profit maximisation. Although u can complete quests easily with this cheat since it enables u to turn on barter items and many other options on/off, the valuable list is not configured to suit a farmer's playstyle (like tetriz not being regarded as a valuable meanwhile water filter which costs about 20k is regarded as a valuable). Hence, i am giving the esp a 7/10

For Misc, we have no recoil/sway/breath and its working as intended. This is not a rage cheat so dont expect speedhack/opendoors/etc. Personally i find it crucial to have these turned on with aimbot for efficiency and thus im giving the misc 10/10. Why 10/10? because if it added other features, the risk will be alot higher and for it being undetected since december, it is already amazing

Finally, regarding FPS, i personally do not encounter noticeable fps issues and my computer is an average gaming pc rx580 w ryzen 3 1200. Even with item esp turned on my fps is stable although so i will still recommend this if u r going for undetected cheats

Edit: Slots hasnt yet been updated even after my purchase but as long as its not detected, I cant be bothered
Thank you very much for vouche, we will update the slots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by erem22 View Post
soo i played a bit with teslas cheat.. and its amazing the menu the esp ne aimbot absolut sweaty..

Aimbot: first of all its important for me to bind my aimkey.. and thats what this cheat offers.. the cheat it self snaps smooth to the targets (to the bones u set to)
10/10

ESP: Loot esp and player/scav esp is sexy as fuck .. distance health gear skeleton..
i personaly like skeleton only tho .. and it offered it .. no stutter no lag beautiful
The best part is you have a fucking button to turn on of the loot esp *.*
10/10

Misc: no recoil no sway no breath .. nothing to say..

Colourwise u can change every esp colour as u like!
th
happy cheating boys
Thank you very much for vouche.
teslatx is offline  
Old 06/05/2020, 19:33   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 2
Does this come with a spoofer and will we have to provide our own?
Cheers.
Wiha111 is offline  
Old 06/05/2020, 23:59   #60



 
elite*gold: 480
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 203
Received Thanks: 48
Shadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiha111 View Post
Does this come with a spoofer and will we have to provide our own?
Cheers.
Hello, unfortunately we do not provide spoofer.
teslatx is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [Rogue-BIT] EFT | Cheat | AIM/ESP/MISC | PRIVATE
01/03/2021 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 50 Replies
Rogue-BIT Site Official: Click Me Discord: Click Me Price: $115 USD $50 USD (For the initial slots only) Slots: 45/50 Features
[Selling] EFT | Cheat | AIM/ESP/ITEM/MISC - Shadows
05/12/2020 - Escape from Tarkov Trading - 11 Replies
Shadows Discord:Link Price: $115 USD Features Status Currently Undetected, have been testing since begin of the december. Supported System



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.