Discussion on KERNELCHEATS.TO - EFT CHEAT [AIMBOT/VISUALS/MISCS] [LIMITED SLOTS] within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
Great cheat. Aimbot works flawless and the ESP is very smooth and accurate. Support from the staff is okay (takes some hours). The cheat is currently undetected and compared to some other providers very good
One of many cheats I have used and I have to say I am impressed. It has had some downtime, but the devs always seem to roll out the updates as quickly as one could expect. I only use the ESP because I am playing on an EOD version, but it works extremely well. I especially like the blue dot where the players head is; makes shooting players in the dark very easy. Kind of pricey, but compared to other options, I would trust them the most.
Short summary:
ESP -> Shows everything you need. Head ESP, ESP Boxes, extraction and items. Its clean and work flawless.
Aimbot -> Works as advertised
On top you get NoRecoil and NoSway which is of course useful with high recoil weapons. The support is good and the community is friendly.
One of many cheats I have used and I have to say I am impressed. It has had some downtime, but the devs always seem to roll out the updates as quickly as one could expect. I only use the ESP because I am playing on an EOD version, but it works extremely well. I especially like the blue dot where the players head is; makes shooting players in the dark very easy. Kind of pricey, but compared to other options, I would trust them the most.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggyJiggy
Short summary:
ESP -> Shows everything you need. Head ESP, ESP Boxes, extraction and items. Its clean and work flawless.
Aimbot -> Works as advertised
On top you get NoRecoil and NoSway which is of course useful with high recoil weapons. The support is good and the community is friendly.
1. Player ESP is good. It gets the job done and works as expected. A couple bugs when ADS on 1x zoom scopes but that's to be expected. Sometimes it gets jumbled and buggy but it fixes itself.
2. Item ESP is currently a mess to be honest. No filter, no cleaned names, just blanket text like: item_bandage_clone etc, in bold highlighted letters. I really, really wish for the text to be adjustable and the loot to be filtered by rarity. I can't use the item ESP with players around, and there's no toggle for it either, so you have to manually open the menu and toggle it on and off which is annoying.
3. Aimbot is okay, good customization and smoothing with bullet prediction. Honestly not too bad considering externals are generally trash.
Overall for what it's worth I'd recommend it to someone who is into casual cheating, not to mention it's streamproof as well. 7/10, if item esp is fixed and player esp is fixed then it's a 9-10 easily.