Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Tarkov Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Shooter Trading › Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[DESYNC EFT + ARENA + SPOOFER] Aimbot / ESP / Loot / Scripts

Discussion on [DESYNC EFT + ARENA + SPOOFER] Aimbot / ESP / Loot / Scripts within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #76

 
DESYNC_KGB's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 112
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 704
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjp101 View Post
I got banned lol, to be fair I farmed 22million in 3 days n gave to my main account. Was fun while it lasted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limited2019 View Post
i got banned too
all banned.... it`s detect
everyone knows it, because I wrote about it everywhere
DESYNC_KGB is offline  
Old   #77 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
I really really shouldn't have.. but I cheated for 4 hours on my level 30 Edge of Darkness account with 58mil on it. LOL.
**** the 1 time I try cheating in yeaarrsss I get banned immediately.
Well that's what I get I guess
Klawsome is offline  
Old   #78 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 161
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klawsome View Post
I really really shouldn't have.. but I cheated for 4 hours on my level 30 Edge of Darkness account with 58mil on it. LOL.
**** the 1 time I try cheating in yeaarrsss I get banned immediately.
Well that's what I get I guess
**** sorry to hear man.
My700Twitch is offline  
Old   #79 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 4
Well they got me as well. 1 ******* raid instantly banned... jesus
Thaone0523 is offline  
Old   #80 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by CountWG View Post
all banned.... it`s detect
everyone knows it, because I wrote about it everywhere
Would it be safe to buy EOD again and play on the same PC? I'm doing it as I write this lol
Klawsome is offline  
Old   #81

 
DESYNC_KGB's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 112
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 704
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klawsome View Post
Would it be safe to buy EOD again and play on the same PC? I'm doing it as I write this lol
bro no one cheat is safe...
there are no guarantees
------------------------------
and if they HWID ban u - it`s not safe
--------------------------------------------
**** happens ... but i already working on fix
DESYNC_KGB is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #82 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2019
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 0
How long it will take you to update it?
Nihao69 is offline  
Old   #83

 
DESYNC_KGB's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 112
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 704
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihao69 View Post
How long it will take you to update it?
havent ETA yet
DESYNC_KGB is offline  
Old   #84

 
DESYNC_KGB's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 112
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 704
Received Thanks: 44
/del
DESYNC_KGB is offline  
Old   #85

 
DESYNC_KGB's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 112
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 704
Received Thanks: 44
/del
DESYNC_KGB is offline  
Old   #86

 
DESYNC_KGB's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 112
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 704
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraayFox View Post
status?
Updating
DESYNC_KGB is offline  
Old   #87 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
What is your dischord? I’m totally willing to buy if it’s legit
Rickestrick is offline  
Old   #88

 
DESYNC_KGB's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 112
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 704
Received Thanks: 44
LOADER UPDATED!!!



Test is over (was 7 days test)
now cheat available!


Windows 10 v2004 isn't supported yet
DESYNC_KGB is offline  
Old   #89

 
DESYNC_KGB's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 112
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 704
Received Thanks: 44
Windows 10 v2004 now supporting
DESYNC_KGB is offline  
Old   #90 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 2
Does it support AMD?
DeathSparks is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Private MultiHack DESYNC
10/28/2021 - Fortnite Trading - 154 Replies
Hello, friends! https://image.ibb.co/jxPuHJ/fornite.png We bring to your attention a private hack for FORTNITE. Information: Type : Internal OS Supported : Windows 10 1803-20h2
[Selling] APEX MultiHack DESYNC TEAM
04/25/2021 - Apex Legends Trading - 74 Replies
Private MultiHack DESYNC https://yougame.biz/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2 Fzikurat.media%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F11% 2Fapex-legends-season-5-6-7-8-already-in-developme nt-respawn-confirms-1.jpg&hash=cd469550b0b1865 459f1bb888fe7d1f4 Поддерж иваемые OS: Windows 10 1803-20h2 Поддерж иваемые процесс& #1086;ры : Intel & AMD Telegram: CLICK PLAYER ESP (Enemy players)



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:06.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.