Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
Tarkov Cheats

Go Back   elitepvpers › The Black Market › Shooter Trading › Escape from Tarkov Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:54

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



[DESYNC EFT + ARENA + SPOOFER] Aimbot / ESP / Loot / Scripts

Discussion on [DESYNC EFT + ARENA + SPOOFER] Aimbot / ESP / Loot / Scripts within the Escape from Tarkov Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old   #46 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 3
Extremely fast updates and request processing.
23 hours of continuous use is not banned.
Working great.
21r0w is offline  
Old   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2019
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 3
Cheat works, but it kind of hinders performance. I see a pretty big FPS drop when running.
epahhhhhhh is offline  
Old   #48

 
DESYNC_KGB's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 112
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 703
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by epahhhhhhh View Post
Cheat works, but it kind of hinders performance. I see a pretty big FPS drop when running.
write in discord to support
DESYNC_KGB is offline  
Old   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 2
edit
ceilan is offline  
Old   #50

 
DESYNC_KGB's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 112
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 703
Received Thanks: 44
UPDATED

- fix fps problem
- added quit points
- added some loot items
DESYNC_KGB is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
Walteisenberg's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 13
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 112
Received Thanks: 23
is it AMD CPU compatible?? and to what windows 10 version does it work ??

I bought the cheat a day ago for a day and I couldn't get it to work and yes I did all it said in the instructions
Walteisenberg is offline  
Old   #52

 
DESYNC_KGB's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 112
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 703
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fucker11 View Post
is it AMD CPU compatible?? and to what windows 10 version does it work ??

I bought the cheat a day ago for a day and I couldn't get it to work and yes I did all it said in the instructions
all support only in discord
DESYNC_KGB is offline  
Old   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
added you
BlazingZeros is offline  
Old   #54 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 337
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 29
Received Thanks: 7
I can recommend this cheat, love player esp and loot esp. easy setup and use. Good work man
R1VALL is offline  
Old   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 52
Received Thanks: 5
After use 1 day i take 15 days.
Good hack recommend.
I hope BE bypass will life longer.
Enistoate is offline  
Old   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
unholymcq's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 70
Received Thanks: 15
Still working after todays patch?
unholymcq is offline  
Old   #57

 
DESYNC_KGB's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 112
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 703
Received Thanks: 44
@EFT
UPDATED
- improved AIM
DESYNC_KGB is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #58 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 4
Willing to purchase but not getting a response from Discord private message.
Thaone0523 is offline  
Old   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
Copynin's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaone0523 View Post
Willing to purchase but not getting a response from Discord private message.
He's just a human too. I bet you'll get a response quicker than you believe if you just wait a couple of hours. It's probably just nighttime for op.
I'm waiting too dude
Copynin is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #60

 
DESYNC_KGB's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 112
Join Date: Aug 2015
Posts: 703
Received Thanks: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaone0523 View Post
Willing to purchase but not getting a response from Discord private message.
Answered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copynin View Post
He's just a human too. I bet you'll get a response quicker than you believe if you just wait a couple of hours. It's probably just nighttime for op.
I'm waiting too dude
right
DESYNC_KGB is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Private MultiHack DESYNC
10/28/2021 - Fortnite Trading - 154 Replies
Hello, friends! https://image.ibb.co/jxPuHJ/fornite.png We bring to your attention a private hack for FORTNITE. Information: Type : Internal OS Supported : Windows 10 1803-20h2
[Selling] APEX MultiHack DESYNC TEAM
04/25/2021 - Apex Legends Trading - 74 Replies
Private MultiHack DESYNC https://yougame.biz/proxy.php?image=https%3A%2F%2 Fzikurat.media%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2020%2F11% 2Fapex-legends-season-5-6-7-8-already-in-developme nt-respawn-confirms-1.jpg&hash=cd469550b0b1865 459f1bb888fe7d1f4 Поддерж иваемые OS: Windows 10 1803-20h2 Поддерж иваемые процесс& #1086;ры : Intel & AMD Telegram: CLICK PLAYER ESP (Enemy players)



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:54.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.