Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 11:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Server Tainted-Souls

Discussion on New Server Tainted-Souls within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool New Server Tainted-Souls

So a new server realised called Tainted-Souls with good things such as
x3 compose rates
high xp rates
medium ep drop rates ( and auto eps )
custom casuals
custom maps
custom events
Double donations event! (all money donated gets doubled so you recieve x2 rewards of w/e u want )
they are looking for new staff also that can add stuff into game and help run it
custom built site also
come and try it out!
Old 12/17/2010, 14:08   #2

Received Thanks: 1,054
Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeMunkey View Post
So a new server realised called Tainted-Souls with good things such as
x3 compose rates
high xp rates
medium ep drop rates ( and auto eps )
custom casuals
custom maps
custom events
Double donations event! (all money donated gets doubled so you recieve x2 rewards of w/e u want )
they are looking for new staff also that can add stuff into game and help run it
custom built site also
come and try it out!
good luck mate . and try to add a forum to discuss topics in ur game this will help a lot

BestRegards
Old 12/17/2010, 14:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sword~Stalker~. View Post
good luck mate . and try to add a forum to discuss topics in ur game this will help a lot

BestRegards
Thanks man, means a lot
Old 12/22/2010, 12:27   #4

Im guessing this is Closed then lmao
Old 12/22/2010, 14:04   #5

Because you clearly can't understand english ill translate into dumb english. "Site + Server back soon. " -> "The website and the server will be back online soon." thats not closed. If you still don't understand, please feel free to google 'returning'
Old 12/22/2010, 14:12   #6

congratulations and good luck!