Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 17:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I found new phoneix fyling mount.

Discussion on I found new phoneix fyling mount. within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I found new phoneix fyling mount.

Hello guys i found new phoneix fyling mount in any server files.But i want add this mount to english server files can anyone help me?

Mount photo:
If you want help me please send me private message...
Old 10/21/2010, 22:24   #2

elite*gold: 246
#Moved
Old 10/21/2010, 22:26   #3

elite*gold: 5
i believe there are guide on this, please check or use the .
Old 10/22/2010, 20:30   #4

elite*gold: 0
i guess he is asking for the c3 and dds files for it not the way to add it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kill people with your mount (Passenger mount needed)
04/15/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Couldn't find anything that was similar to this but I'm sorry if its a repost. First of all you need a passenger mount (Mammoths preferable) Next pick up some people that will ride with you and run to the Dalaran well and jump in it. Now the trick is that you will get teleported normally down into the sewers but the passengers have a 50% chance to get bugged and fall trough Dalaran and die. Will try to update it with pictures later and sorry if its a bad guide, its mainly just to piss...
Dalaran Sewer Mount arena (Aq 40 opening mount)
02/09/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies
Well, you cant use any mounts in dalaran arena, except Black Qiraji Resonating Crystal. I know not much people have it, but still it is not intended to be able to mount in this arena, so i posted it there) Btw, you still can get the Scarab Lord title and mount, there are several servers, where gates are not open yet, all new servers where transfer is closed for first 3 months have their gates closed, so you can make the scepter on your server and then transfer to another server with closed...
leveling phoneix
01/25/2009 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 20 Replies
tired of dieing when ur training phoneix at gates ? well here are 4 ways u can level nix thats easy... 1. if ur main is rb summan ur guard while ur noob or friend is training phoneix or yourself when your training phoneix... 2. Its good doing it in tgs and also when u have a lot of refined or super moon gems to help you. 3.when u have nightdevil or fishy just stay until it ends and once it does u will be going twice as fast 4. Attacking GW Gate
Trojan found in server.exe found in 0919 + Crack by Mandark (Projecthax) post
12/15/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 26 Replies
WARNING Alright look at what AVG thought of the server.exe that originated form this post: 0919 + Crack by Mandark (Projecthax) glad i didnt bot on my main account :D http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/nellyrev/un titled2.jpg
Phoneix
11/26/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 10 Replies
I know a very easy way to lvl up phoneix umm idk if im spelling it rite well phoneix is a sord skill if u dont know anyways.... Go to gw gate and just keep attacking it every time it does phoneix it lvls up a little bit just leave it over night and it will lvl up