Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 05:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for some help

Discussion on Looking for some help within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for some help

I am attempting to make a server but i need some help
I have some things i need diffrent
I need some one who is willing to make me a server how i want and when it gets up and going i can give some kick-back

1. I want the server to be a low rate about 1 star a compose till 50-60* and then 20-30 points after that.
2. Just the basic eudemons from the server none of the new pets.
3. No new skills or equipment or clothing.
4. I want this server to be like the old EO server.
5. I want the drop rate of the Ep to be set low and the prices to match the drop rates.
6. I dont want the the exp ball in the market.

add me if any questions
Old 08/10/2010, 01:23   #2

You should at least attempt to make that stuff yourself, you will not be able to run a server if u cannot do things as simple as whats listed above.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/10/2010, 01:32   #3

now see i have some one but he is lazy and dont wanna do anything so im just asking around (oh ya i wont need anything else after this) (there will be no updates of new pets and so on) only the basic EO but in a pvt setting with the fun and exciting ness of pk and fun.
Old 08/10/2010, 02:39   #4

You do understand you can find guides on here for that stuff right? Like Manly393 said try working on it yourself first then ask for help when you are stuck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2010, 03:00   #5

all i would really need is a link to a data base was from b4 all these new pets and it would be perfect and i would go from there with what else i want
Old 08/10/2010, 03:37   #6

its reeeeeaaaaaaally easy to remove stuff from your server lol. Just find a database like rev or mann and delete whatever u don't want (click then hit delete and enter). If u honestly can't figure that stuff out then good luck making your server.. and if someone was gonna do all that for u why wouldn't they just open there own server?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/10/2010, 04:34   #7

well i guess i cold stop being lazy and just do it :P it was worth a try to get some one to do it for some money. i will have it up when i get my net issues running (it will be a new NewDomain game) seeing as i will just be useing my the newdomain client as my own.(seeing as i am the owner of newdomain brother)