Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 02:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Heres a ? for everyone

Discussion on Heres a ? for everyone within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Heres a ? for everyone

Lets say your server was running fine for over 4-5 days and all was good then all of a sudden you couldnt log into it but all there were 6 ppl online but if they logged out then they couldnt log back on.So then i did a maintance and now the hole server will not start what could be the problem.OMG please help me and give me some ideas to look for thanks alot.
Old 07/30/2010, 03:30   #2

I am not a coder but ...............

I would start by looking at your firewall if you have one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2010, 05:55   #3

did u do the kickout all ?
Old 07/30/2010, 14:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy123456 View Post
did u do the kickout all ?
no i just tell them to log out

Similar Threads Similar Threads
FLY hack.. Heres How..
12/10/2010 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 98 Replies
1.run RF 2.on CE Search name one found, follow screen shot instructions: ONCE FINISH WITH STEP 3(FOLLOW SCREEN SHOT GUIDE) 4. change 233 to 201(always constant) 5. change 2nd value to 17000-18000(depends on map, you will know when its the right value when the MOBS wont appear in your radar/minimap) NOTE: YOU CAN NOT USE NORMAL ATTACK ONLY SKILLS, MYSTICS CAN USE THEIR FORCE ATTACK SKILLS
heres a hack
08/13/2009 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
http://sharecash.org/download.php?id=78690 <----------------the dil http://sharecash.org/download.php?id=78691 <----------------the injecter
Heres an idea
12/20/2007 - RF Online - 3 Replies
Since everything on this site has been patched, fixed or broken.. Hows about we get some links to some forums that aren't dead instead. I love this site for 2moons its got tons of info but man when it comes to RFO this site is all out d-e-a-d. So if you have any links to new forums can we get a nice list going.
Heres a Tip for the mods
06/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
There are now so many topics pinned that only FOUR non-pinned threads display on the page. WTF? When you abuse pinning to an extrememe like that, it really defeats the entire purpose of pinning. Please, for the love of Pete, create a damn "pin limit" or something. Anything.