Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 16:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


[HELP] 2 Easy Questions

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 123
[HELP] 2 Easy Questions

How do you delete PM's from Donation ranks? and
How do i remove a PM Girl account from the roses/flower rank.
And let me know if i have to run a maintence afterwords. Thank you

Please reply fast. Ill appreciate all of your help!

Thanks To:
ElitePvPers And The People Here for helping me with everything!



jayk10304 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2010, 06:56   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,208
Received Thanks: 923
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayk10304 View Post
How do you delete PM's from Donation ranks? and
How do i remove a PM Girl account from the roses/flower rank.
And let me know if i have to run a maintence afterwords. Thank you

Please reply fast. Ill appreciate all of your help!

Thanks To:
ElitePvPers And The People Here for helping me with everything!
First question would be

Code:
UPDATE cq_user SET donation='0' WHERE name='StaffName';
DELETE from cq_donation where user_name='StaffName';
Then run a maint.


Second question would be.
Code:
UPDATE cq_user SET flower='0', flower_w='0' WHERE name='Girls Name';
DELETE from cq_flower WHERE player_id='GirlsCharacterId';
For this one, I would test it first just to make sure.

With both I believe you have to run a server maint.


Eurion is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2010, 14:35   #3
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,420
Received Thanks: 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurion View Post
First question would be

Code:
UPDATE cq_user SET donation='0' WHERE name='StaffName';
DELETE from cq_donation where user_name='StaffName';
Then run a maint.


Second question would be.
Code:
UPDATE cq_user SET flower='0', flower_w='0' WHERE name='Girls Name';
DELETE from cq_flower WHERE player_id='GirlsCharacterId';
For this one, I would test it first just to make sure.

With both I believe you have to run a server maint.
use;
Code:
UPDATE cq_user SET donation='[COLOR="Red"]30000000[/COLOR]' WHERE name='StaffName';
DELETE from cq_donation where user_name='StaffName';
why? because than your PM would only be a baron and no servermaint is needed!
magewarior2 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2010, 15:33   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,208
Received Thanks: 923
He never wanted to lower their rank, his question was the delete the staff from donation ranks.


Eurion is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/01/2010, 18:55   #5
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 1,420
Received Thanks: 626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurion View Post
He never wanted to lower their rank, his question was the delete the staff from donation ranks.
well, why he want him off donation rank??

because 9/10 chance`s he got king or something high...

lower him to baron, and he wont even be on the list no longer .... (if you have enough people)

i did not say what you say is wrong, I just give another solution.
magewarior2 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2010, 04:13   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,208
Received Thanks: 923
I understand what you said, What I did was give him his answer. There's no sense in having staff on the ranks anyways, staff are there to help not play. That is why they have mortal characters.
Eurion is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/02/2010, 07:03   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 171
Received Thanks: 123
Thank you guys, just please no fighting? =]
jayk10304 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/02/2010, 07:20   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,208
Received Thanks: 923
There were no fights We just stated different opinions.


Eurion is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Website Files? | [HELP]Edit VIP Map EP's »

Similar Threads
Easy Alz & Easy Skills GUIDE [No Hack-Cheats]
07/20/2009 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
----------Easy Alz Guide---------- -Buy Seven Coins +1 amulet, 2xEarring of Seven Coins +1 & full High-Luck set gear for youre character. ----------BUY---------- All these NOT need to be latest suits like Mithril or others. It's enough to...
Two easy questions, Help out plx :)
05/23/2009 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 7 Replies
First: Im looking for the ID number or w.e of females or males in co, i wanna change my gender cleitn sdied for a purpose... and second, DOES ANYONE HAVE THE OLD CONQUER 1.0 OR KNOW WHERE TO FIND IT? IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE!! (yes i know its...
[EASY]Getting usa folder to work in 5 easy steps!
08/17/2008 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 6 Replies
Step 1 : Open history.config with notepad usually located at C:\Program Files\Acclaim\2moons... Then change the version to 3.0.0, Don't forget to save! Step 2 : Open launcher.exe also found in C:\Program Files\Acclaim\2moons let if update till it...
some easy questions ;)
04/17/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
well, i've read a lot and tried a lot of things with the pak files. im talking bout 2moons NON-EUROPEAN VERSION!!!!! there are till some questions about the thing.. i changed the values so "vac hack" should work... everything works fine ( mob...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 16:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.