Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invite Team Members

Discussion on Invite Team Members within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Invite Team Members

Iam searching for GH's and GM's to our team if intersting you can add me in msn to talk about that ! { } Don't need Advanced ! just normal one who play eo long time ago
Old 05/31/2010, 13:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
iam play from along of time
and i can help u add new pets mounts and another things too

this my yahoo and msn
yahoo :
msn :
goodluck

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for team members
05/19/2010 - SRO Private Server - 37 Replies
Hi everybody. Somebody might know me. I'm looking for someone who can sniff packets from kSRO and analyze them. It's hard and time-consuming to work on the server and sniff the packets at the same time. That's why I'm looking for somebody who'd like to do this for me. You can contact me through this e-mail: [email protected] Updates of my project can be found on: http://www.arcane-project.net/forum Thanks Lyzerk
[Looking]For Staff Members [MassiveCo-Team]
06/19/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello, I'm admin from MassiveCo Private Server. We are short in members so we decided to recruit some more peoples. We need coders and peoples with html, php and mysql knowledge. If you would like to be part of our team and if you have experiances, please send an email on [email protected] Tell us a little about you and if you have any experiances, and if we'll like it
Need Team Members!
01/21/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
hello i need a member for my team, my server's name is TQEo and its online. I need a Website Manager. Or anyone have talents on this. Please post on this forum and what you can do. or add me up at my msn [email protected]. thanks. btw you can connect to my hamachi Acc: TQEo pass: 1234