Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Anti-Macro

Discussion on [HELP] Anti-Macro within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Anti-Macro

i cant get it to work on revo db and i see that its cq task id is already in the db anyone got any solutions?
Old 05/25/2010, 00:43   #2

Your Task id must be equal to action id
Old 05/25/2010, 00:47   #3

i think he cant get it to work because revo db already has the task in there in the script so he will get a duplicate entry and when u delete those task in the db the composer doesnt work
Old 05/25/2010, 19:40   #4

elite*gold: 520
u have to redo the entire task bro.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] New System Anti Macro
09/18/2021 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 18 Replies
hello guys, I do not know yet if it's a good idea, now that testing a new pet, give him was reborn remembered that there are people still using Macro after a thousand ways that will eventually discovered a way at once with this'm just using the following: cq_action delete from cq_action where id >= 6400050 and id <= 6400050; delete from cq_action where id >= 199633 and id <= 199648; INSERT INTO cq_action (id, id_next, id_nextfail, type, data, param) VALUES
Anti Macro System Help
05/27/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
the above is credit to zukoo it seems to be a great release. But Atm i do not use a 31* xo and i cant seem to find the right code in this query. I would like to make it so that everytime u used a special ball (single) 20-10-15 packs basically everytime u use a special exp ball i would like it to ask seems to be the only compermise to stop the anti macro composing :/ I asked on zukoos topic but no reply so triying it again im sure others would like this also
how to get around anti macro system
05/19/2010 - Eudemons Online - 2 Replies
the title says it all ^^
Anti-Macro Disturb
05/07/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 21 Replies
This is a program that allow you to use your macro without having it get mess up by player got in your way on cordinates or if you clicked a items and pick macro got mess up or even when you at lab and do archer bot that make slinger invisible but name still show and when macro click the blackname slinger cause macro to stop and suddenly go to different coordinates well this program solve the problem by disable the client screen from seeing items drop or players is a trainer made by Delphi...
Undetectable anti afk Macro ;)
01/02/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
Put something heavy on your left arrow key and enjoy undetectable anit-afk :bandit: Leg was schweres auf deine Linke Pfeiltaste und genieße undetectable anti-afk