Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 09:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Quitsion] How To Translate System Message`s ?

Discussion on [Quitsion] How To Translate System Message`s ? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Quitsion] How To Translate System Message`s ?

hello Elitepvpers peoples , could anyone tell me how to translate System message`s ? [ i mean like , when items drops & pick items , Donate rank , Welcome Message , etc ....]
Old 04/16/2010, 19:33   #2

Not all the system messages can be change the same way. Like when you first log in and get the all black screen saying "Welcome to Eudemon Online" you'll have to find it in the client/ini/StrRes.ini Then you got the other welcome that comes up in the chat when you first log in. That you'll have to change from the cq_action. As for the "ChatTips" that come up in the chat as system messages that's in the client/ini/chattips.ini

I haven't had luck with every system message. Some I just can't find. I was told some were part of the msg.exe but I had no luck with I try looking so I don't know how true that is. Some of them I think are in the soul.exe but that's just an idea that I had and haven't tested it.
Old 04/16/2010, 20:21   #3

find it in the msg.server
Old 04/16/2010, 21:15   #4

Hmm, Some related to editing MSG server, some related to Client and some related to Database. But most stuff is in MSG Server and Database, Only name and other stuff in client.
Old 04/16/2010, 21:57   #5

could you tell me how to translate this message , or give me guide link .
Old 04/17/2010, 01:03   #6

plz look at the stickies next time xD
Old 04/17/2010, 06:55   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight^Hawk View Post

plz look at the stickies next time xD
That Thread does not help at all -.- its missing the main part.. The Translating Website(DualSoul) lol. The alternative sucks also..
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2010, 08:44   #8

isnt that site down?
Old 04/17/2010, 09:42   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight^Hawk View Post
isnt that site down?
That's what im saying..
Old 04/17/2010, 10:06   #10

still helps a lil just gotta do more work lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2010, 14:17   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongeBox View Post
That Thread does not help at all -.- its missing the main part.. The Translating Website(DualSoul) lol. The alternative sucks also..
that`s what i`m saying too .
Old 04/17/2010, 17:46   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by abdeen View Post
Just wing it lol. Like if it says éOó⌂╒σ☼ÜVIP, I know it has to do something with VIP, so i test in my test server and Put my own translation.

Things Required....:
COMMON SENSE
Old 04/17/2010, 17:49   #13

elite*gold: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongeBox View Post
Quote:
If you guys want the site, just make your own. forcer even gave you the instructions...
Quote:
Originally Posted by forcer View Post
... you can however build your own script that does the same, it's not that hard. you only need one page with textbox and iframe, iframe should point to page with chinese encoding set, then you need to put some javascript to copy contents of textbox to page in the iframe.
Old 04/17/2010, 22:33   #14

dose anyone have cq_itemtype translated ? i want it .
Old 04/18/2010, 18:50   #15

Quote:
dose anyone have cq_itemtype translated ? i want it .
There are a few out there however some times the action id on some of the items will be different than that is in your database. I could try to make a sql that will translate some of the items so it doesn't change your action id on your items. Just give me a some time to make it. Please remember when you run the sql it may take some time and it won't do all the items b/c I don't even have every item translated.

Here you go,