Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 07:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Colored system message??

Discussion on Colored system message?? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Colored system message??

So i only found this

when looking around but, i dont want the zoom hacks and all that kinda stuff im looking for one were it goes Red when ppl "Resist" stuff such as hex or surrender to something..
doesent even have to be the whole line it can just be like "*** has resisted your Hex"...nothing else in tere preferably
i can live with it, if it shows dmg done also but... i dont want one were it is 43423423 colors in the chat window for each option... just resist and maybe dmg given such as "*** has given XXX2 damage of 6942"... if anyone have and can post or if someone know how to make this happen can send me a pm with a description of how i can do it (or post here incase other ppl whanna make it)

also its for retail i want this, so gracia obviusly

tyvm
Old 10/18/2008, 14:05   #2

elite*gold: 10
bump
Old 10/18/2008, 23:34   #3

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,463
use Lineage Utils if u want to edit the system for zoomhack/wallhack etc ...
if u want to change only the system colors,u can do it using the Utils or just use Heiser's System editor posted in the sticky thread. U can edit the text of the system messages and u can change the color of every system message in the game.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
System Message Editor v1.0
04/28/2011 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 21 Replies
Well as you know a while ago I made a systemmsg-e.dat file with some verbose mode. Now I did this little app to do that very easy. Still missing some functions like template saving and other chronicles and languajes but this is the first attempt. File Updated to 1.0.0.1 Right now only works with Epilogue NA client and here it is SysMsg Editor v1.0.0.1 Screens http://i43.tinypic.com/23jh7ps.jpg http://i44.tinypic.com/vgj6df.jpg
[Share] Gracia Final System. Open Editable Unlimited Zoom/Wallhack/Colored SysMsg
12/28/2010 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 178 Replies
This System is ready to work with any desired server without Walker or other bot support. This System is ready to work with L2NET and TCPTUNNEL and the latest Walkers. This System (Generic) it is the latest Final without the Cloaks and Party Bugs and it is ready to work with any desired server without Walker or other bot support. This System (Local) it is the latest Final without the Cloaks and Party Bugs and it is ready to work with L2NET and TCPTUNNEL and the latest Walkers. It is...
remove System message
01/06/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 18 Replies
Sorry i cant find it in earlier posts. Can sommone tell me how to delete the system message manualy please. on normal conquer servers 2.0
the system message
08/14/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
hi guys...i want modify the system message (no the tips) and the quests messages look photo and answer me pls ;) PS: sorry for bad english http://img458.imageshack.us/img458/1961/conquerpc 5.jpg