Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 00:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Mannequin Client

Discussion on [Request]Mannequin Client within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Mannequin Client

Whats up guys, im working on a little project of mine. I am in need of the Mannequin Client or a client that corresponds with its database , does anyone have ? or a link to this ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request]MANNEQUIN Files
06/03/2021 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
Does anyone have a link to working mannequin files?
Mannequin server DB client problem
11/25/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
hye all my problem after im log out and restart server my pet star gone and also royalty loss.pleass figure this for me
Selling Translated Mannequin DB No Virus
10/01/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 16 Replies
Hello all i am selling a Mannequin Translated Database no viruses like thegamer has in his i will be selling it for $200 USD and yes it will be translated 90% translated . This is the real deal no scamming and this is the Legit one too at all so just leave me a private message and i will look at it then i will give u my msn and then we will really talk okies and ty
[RELEASE]Mannequin Database (FREE & NO LIMITS)
12/06/2008 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 15 Replies
Yeah guys, its me again. I got tired of EO and i decided to move on to other game private servers. I was working on this for awhile last week but gave up since i lost interest in the game. Well so im releasing this. Count it as my last release here. I will still come by epvpers and answer questions and stuff time to time. Well this is the RAW Mannequin database. Nothing is changed/translated. I'm sorry, but you have to translate and do everything by yourself.
[Mannequin] IS HERE NOW :)
11/26/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
I have got the Mannequin Running 100% It will be Added to the selling Service soon :) http://img26.picoodle.com/img/img26/3/11/26/f_Unt itledm_6f4496b.jpg