Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 11:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Translated Mannequin DB No Virus

Discussion on Selling Translated Mannequin DB No Virus within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Translated Mannequin DB No Virus

Hello all i am selling a Mannequin Translated Database no viruses like thegamer has in his i will be selling it for $200 USD and yes it will be translated 90% translated . This is the real deal no scamming and this is the Legit one too at all so just leave me a private message and i will look at it then i will give u my msn and then we will really talk okies and ty
Old 11/26/2008, 23:44   #2

ill release the Translated one for free why pay that much for a db that could be free...
Old 11/27/2008, 00:45   #3

yea good luck on that dude its worthless to try and sell for that much hell would take me a day maybe 2 to translate that thing and i would save my 200 and just relase it for free so screw u and ur stupid trys have fun
Old 11/27/2008, 01:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama020153 View Post
ill release the Translated one for free why pay that much for a db that could be free...
Well one u people keep releasing this **** if u knew what was good u would sell it its called making money for something that is worth it

Quote:
Originally Posted by joey123321 View Post
yea good luck on that dude its worthless to try and sell for that much hell would take me a day maybe 2 to translate that thing and i would save my 200 and just relase it for free so screw u and ur stupid trys have fun
u may be abe to but most of these people do not know how to translate it so yeah just cuz u can doesnt mean they cant so someone might one a good working db that is translated including the item.dat and the shop.dat so yeah okies this is a worthless sell hmm dont think so
Old 11/27/2008, 01:32   #5

If you sell files, there is no way this section could get developed. Well, I've seen some major cool stuff happened here due to leak in Paladin server files. People like you wants to get profit of what you get for free, but that won't happen too easily.
Old 11/27/2008, 03:56   #6

i have it 65% translated from today ill be posting it fully translated and FULLY workin and with the Client side patch for free for everybody
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/27/2008, 03:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama020153 View Post
i have it 65% translated from today ill be posting it fully translated and FULLY workin and with the Client side patch for free for everybody
Can you post some screenshots to confirm the mannequin system?
Old 11/27/2008, 04:12   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiobloSlayeR View Post
If you sell files, there is no way this section could get developed. Well, I've seen some major cool stuff happened here due to leak in Paladin server files. People like you wants to get profit of what you get for free, but that won't happen too easily.
Well u see i have relased some very good stuff under a differnt name and u know what people are not even appreciative of what they get , they will look get the files and then come back lat complaining it doesnt work and want my help no , that is why i will sell this cu at least i know they will say thank you and be appreciative about it ,

oh and for mamma you are just another noob leaking stuff who shouldnt be leaking at all :/ and when u do relase it u wont get **** worth a thnks and lots of views so basically u wasted ur time translating your database that probly halfway works or even decent sense most of the message servers are trials and enycrypted so yeah okies GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/27/2008, 05:36   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannequinDBseller View Post
Well u see i have relased some very good stuff under a differnt name and u know what people are not even appreciative of what they get , they will look get the files and then come back lat complaining it doesnt work and want my help no , that is why i will sell this cu at least i know they will say thank you and be appreciative about it ,

oh and for mamma you are just another noob leaking stuff who shouldnt be leaking at all :/ and when u do relase it u wont get **** worth a thnks and lots of views so basically u wasted ur time translating your database that probly halfway works or even decent sense most of the message servers are trials and enycrypted so yeah okies GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Totally agreed. Mostly with that dioblo is a noob, but no1 is appreciative of what ppl have been releasing, they just want more. And thats why the pally db was released at first, cos noobs couldnt take the time to find it or spend money to put dedication into their servers. Then once some1 found it they had to release it. One of the only reasons every1 has been releasing new server stuff is for thanks. Pft, they barely get 10 thanks per release. And truthfully, why should you be selling stuff that the chinese are making? Why cant you make server files? ... and there is no rule that ppl cant release what they want.
Old 11/27/2008, 08:04   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyromaster View Post
Totally agreed. Mostly with that Dioblo is a noob, but no1 is appreciative of what ppl have been releasing, they just want more. And thats why the pally db was released at first, cos noobs couldnt take the time to find it or spend money to put dedication into their servers. Then once some1 found it they had to release it. One of the only reasons every1 has been releasing new server stuff is for thanks. Pft, they barely get 10 thanks per release. And truthfully, why should you be selling stuff that the chinese are making? Why cant you make server files? ... and there is no rule that ppl cant release what they want.
Wow pyro, didn't think you could of said something like this, any proof of how I am a noob?
Old 11/27/2008, 08:59   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiobloSlayeR View Post
Wow pyro, didn't think you could of said something like this, any proof of how I am a noob?
If you have to ask that question then you're stupider than I thought. The proof is all over this forum and other game forums. You're 21 playin an euds pserver. The best job you can get is eatin dog **** off ppls yards for 2$ an hour.

On topic: If you any1 wants the db translated pm me, My msn isnt working atm. lol
Old 11/27/2008, 10:39   #12

Well buying a DB from a newbie on epvp that we dont know is very dangerous
2nd All of the Dbs on Epvp till now are noob dbs -.-
I made my own costume db Mannequin + Haloween euds + Haloween items + Haloween Npcs And it will be Speciall for EPVP server
2nd i dont advice all to search for it cuz i made it by myself
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2008, 19:57   #13

well mr manniquen sucks for u but i just bought the same DB ur trying to sell for 200 not fully translated for 50 and this one is fully translated so yet u still failed and for the ppl who wanted and did pay 200 for it u guys r all morons
Old 11/28/2008, 00:43   #14

Don't ever buy from a no*b.
Old 11/28/2008, 15:34   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spy520 View Post
Well buying a DB from a newbie on epvp that we dont know is very dangerous
2nd All of the Dbs on Epvp till now are noob dbs -.-
I made my own costume db Mannequin + Haloween euds + Haloween items + Haloween Npcs And it will be Speciall for EPVP server
2nd i dont advice all to search for it cuz i made it by myself
btw u know excatly who i am i just not really gonna say my name because its pointless u people blame people for stuped **** and yeah im not no noob so yeah .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necron33 View Post
Don't ever buy from a no*b.
lol i am no noob hahaha
Closed Thread