Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[help] problem with lama mounts

Discussion on [help] problem with lama mounts within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[help] problem with lama mounts

i add lama mounts to my server every thing running good but when i add the 2 eggs in shopping it didn't look like eggs it looks like item like this
Quote:
but i can buy them and hatch them 2 but another problem there eggs look in pets page doesn't look like the eggs must be it's look like this
Quote:
and it should be look like this
Quote:
i checked itemminicon.ani and no thing error in it can any one know
and another thing when i added hydra mounts one going fine and the other when i right clicked on it to going to hatching nothing happen
Old 03/07/2010, 07:19   #2

elite*gold: 20
as i told you in the pm you need to find the bag item id and then change the dds to the dds of the egg (in minicon.ani)
Thanks
1 User