Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 23:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]client problem maybe

Discussion on [HELP]client problem maybe within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy [HELP]client problem maybe

i can buy bronzerhino and copperrhino at shopingmall and the eggs go to my iventory.. but i cant take it to eggs pack before hatching..

the confiusing here.. i can buy it from batch hatcher and i can hatching it..

any1 knows.. where the problem come from?? db or client..

and what file is faulty
Old 03/04/2010, 05:07   #2

Not sure about your database, but on mine the rhinos mall eggs are ran through cq_actions.

Bronze rhino is Egg from mall = 729202 Egg you get into your pet bag = 1081840

Copper is Egg from mall = 729203 Egg you get into your pet bag 1081850

Just make sure that your actions are taking the egg from your inventory and giving you the correct egg in your pet bag.

Heres what my actions look like :

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2010, 05:51   #3

SEARCH BUTTON - It is there for a reason.
Old 03/04/2010, 06:03   #4

There's a saying "If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"

In this case mama, I would agree with that saying. They asked a legitimate question all you're doing is wasting the original posters time and my time by making that annoying remark.

You could have at least given some examples of posts that could be found.
Old 03/04/2010, 11:50   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurion View Post
There's a saying "If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"

In this case mama, I would agree with that saying. They asked a legitimate question all you're doing is wasting the original posters time and my time by making that annoying remark.

You could have at least given some examples of posts that could be found.
Euron and the original poster Go read forum rules. Rule #5 specificly. There is plenty of posts about eggs not going into the hatcher, all he needed 2 do was search. But ofcourse it is easier to make a post then searching.

You wouldnt waste ur time in the first place if the original poster used SEARCH, for one. For two, No one asked you to read my reply - it was written for the original poster. For three, you are waisting his post by typing your "USEFULL" reply to his question.

And Why should I search the post for him???
Old 03/04/2010, 12:25   #6

sorry if i become flammer.. i did search. but maybe not to lucky to found it.. anyway thanks because from this thread i got word for search.. because before do a search u must know right word to put in, m i right?
and my weakness is, my english too bad.

when i bought it its nothing happen to system message at cq_action like yours Eurion
Old 03/04/2010, 13:00   #7

This will help understanding cq_action.

Search eggs wont hatch, there is alot of posts about it.
Old 03/04/2010, 16:43   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by mama12 View Post
Euron and the original poster Go read forum rules. Rule #5 specificly. There is plenty of posts about eggs not going into the hatcher, all he needed 2 do was search. But ofcourse it is easier to make a post then searching.

You wouldnt waste ur time in the first place if the original poster used SEARCH, for one. For two, No one asked you to read my reply - it was written for the original poster. For three, you are waisting his post by typing your "USEFULL" reply to his question.

And Why should I search the post for him???

Sadly if you wish to speak to me at least spell my name correctly. Its not Euron it's Eurion, you see that "I" in there. Perhaps the original poster did do a search and it came back with nothing. Once again I will say to you.

IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY, SAY NOTHING AT ALL.

And people wonder why others stop helping around it. Its because of people like you who report every little thing on here, Your nose is so brown I think I can see the **** dripping off of it.
Old 03/04/2010, 16:59   #9

elite*gold: 246
+8 reported at: 4 Mar 2010 - 10:50:00 GMT -5 Cause: Flame

The topic is taking and eudemon from an inventory item to egg bag. No need to waste Deadpool's time having to clean this thread out later.

---------------------------

Here is a part of a script i made to add an egg recently. The ids will differ from the ones you will want to use but the basic steps are there.

cq_action:

cq_itemtype:
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2010, 17:03   #10

That wasn't a flame, but a ok partner. I was stating my opinion, last time I checked in the US of A I had a right to freedom of speech which entitles me to state my own opinion of matters. If I wanted to flame I would have called him a King_Arthur wannabe.

You're a guardian of the forums, its your right to report people breaking major rules. But as you wish report the post. But I will be the first one to tell you, you may report me all you like, I will still state my opinion when and how I wish.
Old 03/04/2010, 17:48   #11

elite*gold: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurion View Post
That wasn't a flame, but a ok partner. I was stating my opinion, last time I checked in the US of A I had a right to freedom of speech which entitles me to state my own opinion of matters. If I wanted to flame I would have called him a King_Arthur wannabe.

You're a guardian of the forums, its your right to report people breaking major rules. But as you wish report the post. But I will be the first one to tell you, you may report me all you like, I will still state my opinion when and how I wish.
Last time I checked this isn't the US of A, this is the internet. (Having said that, this is a German website located in Germany) The staff of this website can and will control what is said here. If you believe your American right of freedom of speech overpowers that, I dare you to post all you want about what you want when you want all over these forums and see how quickly your "freedom of speech" is removed from this website.

Edit: I'm American too. Thought I should mention that before this gets worse.

#request close
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2010, 18:16   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Arthur View Post
If you believe your American right of freedom of speech overpowers that, I dare you to post all you want about what you want when you want all over these forums and see how quickly your "freedom of speech" is removed from this website.
Sorry to inform you, but that dare isn't needed. Why you may ask? Because its a fact that I WILL post what I want WHEN I want. Its just the way it is, people either live with it or get over it. But it was nice chatting with you, as Im sure this will be reported aswell. What will we use this time? Breaking the rules by spamming? If so then you may aswell report yourself too.
Closed Thread