Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 22:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

where to get newest patch

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
where to get newest patch

i have follow to make my own pserver...it work for me but it is old version.where can i get newest patches?

Old   #2

elite*gold: 20
newest you can get is what we all have ... manequin

Old   #3

can i use demon online client to make my own pserver?because the client is cool..
Old   #4

you can , but if you found suitable database for it otherwise soul.exe will close when you try to login

Old   #5

anyone can give link to me please -how to make pserver using demons on9 client
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakim939 View Post
can i use demon online client to make my own pserver?because the client is cool..
you should ask the owners first ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Devil] View Post
you can
personally i wouldn't be very happy if someone used my client

Quote:
but if you found suitable database for it otherwise soul.exe will close when you try to login
they run the same as everyone, a mannequin server ... those files aint hard at all to get here really if you can be bothered looking at the sticky's or searching ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakim939 View Post

anyone can give link to me please -how to make pserver using demons on9 client
so you really think someones going to give you a guide on how to take another servers client and use it for your own ...
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #7

sombody did leak Soulermans Db a year back
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by catface2345 View Post
even if a db is leaked ....

ok ild never do this but here is a way of putting it

say i got my hands on all of demons onlines db and files ... ild much rather use my client because i know whats there ... if you start from a basic client and build off of that it makes the client A LOT easier for you to understand

really you should take a clean db (as in as it first hit our hands not emptied, the original Chinese files) ... and then work on that .... it may mean a lot more work but it pays off when it comes to understanding the db etc
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by hio77 View Post
even if a db is leaked ....

ok ild never do this but here is a way of putting it

say i got my hands on all of demons onlines db and files ... ild much rather use my client because i know whats there ... if you start from a basic client and build off of that it makes the client A LOT easier for you to understand

really you should take a clean db (as in as it first hit our hands not emptied, the original Chinese files) ... and then work on that .... it may mean a lot more work but it pays off when it comes to understanding the db etc
i completely agree with you hio best way to understand things is to do it yourself not take other peoples work and call it your own cuz then you dont know any thing about the client/db in itself
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by catface2345 View Post
lol , yes when i was a guest on the forum i found that Topic , but i didnt really give care for having someone else db for free

Quote:
Originally Posted by hio77 View Post
you should ask the owners first ...

personally i wouldn't be very happy if someone used my client
okay i read it Eudemons Online , sorry
Old   #11

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,095
hey all hehheh

ok well, yes its not nice to use other pserver works ... like graphic.... like even full client etc etc ... I am against this way of making new pservers...

I am not against if someone use for example my server things from client - if he know how to use it for its good ... then why not Just please not a full RIP copy heh

About this case as well connected with DB ... yes there was a time when someone get into 1 unprotected copy (from autobackup - which was not protected since after moving web appears httpaccess didnt properly moved ... but well yea long story - life teach ) ... anyway this DB that leaked those days basing on current times ... its old and we chnaged half server about since then Besides what was under those DB then I most things released anyway
But still dont wish to see server using this DB like TOTAL RIP bhehe

Last thing ... I can only say that our client as well ripped wont work with other DBses etc... we made few protections ... so without knowing what is what and where to change .... our client will be useless along with other DB ...

Regards
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

that was amazing lol..i will put it to into my client
Old   #13

Quote:
okay i read it Eudemons Online , sorry
ok look at everyone's client, they are all going to have custom casuals, custom items maybe even a custom interface, sounds, icon or cursors now that is the sort of client i am talking about ... the eo client is the BASIC or BASE client which people should really start from ...then they learn the workings of the client a lot more. also if you took another servers client and built off that it would be a lot bigger in size which then forces some players to not be able to even play ...

Thanks
1 User