Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Compose Rates???

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Compose Rates???

How do I make the compose rates High but up to 130* it drops and go's 9 to 10 points per compose ?

Old   #2

Find a cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr table that has not been previously edited. the query script that someone released on here completely screws up all the pets. you have to manually change each pets compose rate which is a very tedious task if you just set the column amount all the way down the table. And to set it the way you want it is that you just tinker with the numbers between the pets ID in the table to get it just right. (usually 15-100 is what you use for numbers)

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

does ne one have a good example of a good compose rate i have mine set like this it goes up nice and slow till about 30* then bam goes to about 2.25* i wanna peek at 1.20 or 1.40 star per compose if ne one can help plzzz do
Code:
Update cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr set min = 100.35;
Update cq_eudemon_rbn_rqr set max=100.35;