Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Doubt - Hours in NPC

Discussion on Doubt - Hours in NPC within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Doubt - Hours in NPC

Good evening my dear. I come through you but ask for a help. The course that I have to thank many doubts already clarified. thank "soulerman" by the attention always, and the other readers and contributors to this forum.

See My question

I'm trying to make a map of Event which begins at 16:00 and end at 16:50, but that the people leave the map so give and 16:50 when relogin not enter the map.
using this line in the npc, `param`) VALUES
, '2010-01-30 16:00 2010-01-30 16:50 ')
I can block the NPC, and Release at 16:00 and close 16:50, but who has still continued on the map, I would make a query to which the people when the time comes 16:50 they were all automatic for CRONUS? grateful if they could help.

Grateful for all the attention *-*
Old 01/31/2010, 13:07   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
ok luzia as myself stuff like this I solved in certain way:

- if you have under this map monsters - just attach additional action under them ... like while someone kill even one - time will be checked and if its after setuper - player will be teleported back from map
- if you dont have monsters... but have other stuff ... like maybe npc there? anything else under this event map?? try to attach this action - time checking and movement - to it

Best regards
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/31/2010, 13:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulerman View Post
ok luzia as myself stuff like this I solved in certain way:

- if you have under this map monsters - just attach additional action under them ... like while someone kill even one - time will be checked and if its after setuper - player will be teleported back from map
- if you dont have monsters... but have other stuff ... like maybe npc there? anything else under this event map?? try to attach this action - time checking and movement - to it

Best regards
I understood, but the map I want to make is a map full of giving boss spawn every 5 minutes, I leave it for those 50 minutes I do not idea how to do this. would have to handle the action cq_Action Or in cq_Monster? I took a look into your server and it has an event at 00:00 and after 30 minutes people come back to town is so kind I need. what have you done for that to happen? kisses, I need tips, do not bother to do everything ok. .
Old 01/31/2010, 23:10   #4

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
Quote:
Originally Posted by luzia View Post
I understood, but the map I want to make is a map full of giving boss spawn every 5 minutes, I leave it for those 50 minutes I do not idea how to do this. would have to handle the action cq_Action Or in cq_Monster? I took a look into your server and it has an event at 00:00 and after 30 minutes people come back to town is so kind I need. what have you done for that to happen? kisses, I need tips, do not bother to do everything ok. .
Hmm I would suggest you anyway to put an action to your boss

under cq_monster you have certain place to put action for your boss for example... (you using it for example to make auto ep system)...
just put to it an action that will check time... if its not time within this 50 minutes you wish - when boss will die .. player will be kicked ...

other way - if you for example dont want to make player to be on this map anyway for to long... you can try to make some noob monsters around bosses put on these monsters like even small autoep - I belive they will kill them - and you just attach your action to them - this with time checking

Hope this will help you ...

Best regards
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/01/2010, 01:23   #5

what action id to put on the monster..??? time..???