Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 16:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DemonPower Website Teaser

Discussion on DemonPower Website Teaser within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
DemonPower Website Teaser

hey all
this time it is time for a update for the website

here you can see a sneaky preview of the website i am building

for the tech guys .... its mostly ajax based for remote calls
and ofcourse , it is SSL secured ( including ajax calls )

enjoy

Greets From PowerChaos

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DemonPower Alpha Teaser
01/09/2022 - EO PServer Hosting - 18 Replies
hi all This is a Teaser video of DemonPower in the video you can see a sneak preview of our system enjoy the Teaser https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZWZEb5X2VU also feel free to join our discord server
[demonPower] into video of demonpower
09/08/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
hey all i like to anounce a intro video of demonpower and like to know what you think of it the reason why i ask it is because i like to use it as promo video (advertizing) so i like to have comment on it , is it good or is it bad ?? is it useless to use a video ?? or is it great to use a video ?? then i like to note that there is a video contest buzzy on my forum until 01/10/2009 (see my forum for more detais and price/prize detais
DemonPower Online WebSite + specail
08/02/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
Hi all i like to introduce a new system from DemonPower Online like you know , the most users got a website/forum and the game you can donate to get stuff and to support the game , but it is hard to get the stuff for free , specaily if you cant donate and you dont know the pm's of the game now i like to introduce someting special with DemonPower online lets make a small list and i explain it later , this goes only over the website , not the game o.O
[NEW SERVER] DemonPower
11/06/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 34 Replies
hi all i aim glad to introduce my new server of DemonPower ^^ (original isnt it :P ) the server is now running for about 2 weeks and whe got about 15 beta testers (just friends , so they are dutch) the register page is functional and the support forum is coming soon so before i goin post the link (i know you want the *** link) do i goin post first a little info of the server