Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 20:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DemonPower Alpha Teaser

Discussion on DemonPower Alpha Teaser within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
DemonPower Alpha Teaser

hi all
This is a Teaser video of DemonPower

in the video you can see a sneak preview of our system

enjoy the Teaser

also feel free to join our discord server
i am mostly online betwean 7.30 AM and 11.15 AM GMT+1

Next time i show you the improved website
as for now , it still does not exist

Greets From PowerChaos
Old 01/19/2018, 11:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
Nooooice, btw glad u're back, as far as I can see leveling will be by "questing" thats good, and a few questions. Medium rate or as always high rate? I mean to get 1* like 10composes+ mby? What about eps? do u think to make some bosses for ep drops or just autoep/epcards ?
Old 01/19/2018, 11:34   #3

well at current moment we are still thinking how to made the things

but this is what we got so far
  • ep by quest/events ( no drops exept in cata so work for your ep ^^)
  • LowRate ( 29 composes to get a few stars just like the lowrate server )
  • Quest line to get items/levels/ep

At this moment we are ready until level 50 , we try to do updates to incrase the level cap when more dungeons/quests and other stuff is released

also you get free vip levels up to vip 5 ( will explained later how )

ps: you can also talk to us on discord

Greets From Powerchaos
Old 01/19/2018, 12:21   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by vieska View Post
Nooooice, btw glad u're back, as far as I can see leveling will be by "questing" thats good, and a few questions. Medium rate or as always high rate? I mean to get 1* like 10composes+ mby? What about eps? do u think to make some bosses for ep drops or just autoep/epcards ?
demonpower always had a low-rate server, because the BASICS of EO get overrushed on a highrate server.

why need 5000000 eps if a redstone cost 1000000eps there?

so why not make it 50 eps and 10? (JUST EXAMPLE)

i quited the eo community because of the boring part.

Login = 5 min farm = 5hours compose = logout

next day same way....

get level 255 in like 1 hour? some servers even less. why not just start on login on level 255 ? WHY need level 255 anyway? are you instant dead on level 100? why trow away the use of levels, ALL MMORPG games use levels and no where you level easy. that a PART of the game; so why trow it away?

you have like 10 leveling maps, howmany you use? 1. so why even have those maps?

i can keep giving you example for everything here and ill be posting for like hours and hours to defend a low-rate or extreme low-rate server. but i hope this is enough to make my point.

we like to create a server that is =hard, comparing to a high rate, yes.

but more fun because you have more game play,leveling, trading, hunting, working on stuff like eudemons, equipment, questing to get items everyone wants ect

and where eps are not that necessary. but an extra. you get all stuf you need by questing/hunting or events ect.

i want a bugfree server so i wont have the newest /half added things that are messy and buggy like *** it works 100% or it wont get in.
Old 01/19/2018, 20:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by magewarior2 View Post
demonpower always had a low-rate server, because the BASICS of EO get overrushed on a highrate server.

why need 5000000 eps if a redstone cost 1000000eps there?

so why not make it 50 eps and 10? (JUST EXAMPLE)

i quited the eo community because of the boring part.

Login = 5 min farm = 5hours compose = logout

next day same way....

get level 255 in like 1 hour? some servers even less. why not just start on login on level 255 ? WHY need level 255 anyway? are you instant dead on level 100? why trow away the use of levels, ALL MMORPG games use levels and no where you level easy. that a PART of the game; so why trow it away?

you have like 10 leveling maps, howmany you use? 1. so why even have those maps?

i can keep giving you example for everything here and ill be posting for like hours and hours to defend a low-rate or extreme low-rate server. but i hope this is enough to make my point.

we like to create a server that is =hard, comparing to a high rate, yes.

but more fun because you have more game play,leveling, trading, hunting, working on stuff like eudemons, equipment, questing to get items everyone wants ect

and where eps are not that necessary. but an extra. you get all stuf you need by questing/hunting or events ect.

i want a bugfree server so i wont have the newest /half added things that are messy and buggy like *** it works 100% or it wont get in.
Nice point. Was looking for such a server, one man was creating one but seems he dissapear while almost released it:/
Btw suggest to clear cronus as it always got tons of unnecessary npc.
few questions/suggestions:
1)what do u think of doing with composing? like only pets(unis is super rare/expensive), so people would do same as in global servers like compose same pets to compose main one.
2) How about quests with the rewards at the end after boss fight, smth like mini dungeons, would be cool even to do such with a party for eps/gold reward or low star unis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerChaos View Post
well at current moment we are still thinking how to made the things

but this is what we got so far
  • ep by quest/events ( no drops exept in cata so work for your ep ^^)
  • LowRate ( 29 composes to get a few stars just like the lowrate server )
  • Quest line to get items/levels/ep

At this moment we are ready until level 50 , we try to do updates to incrase the level cap when more dungeons/quests and other stuff is released

also you get free vip levels up to vip 5 ( will explained later how )

ps: you can also talk to us on discord

Greets From Powerchaos
oh good, soz missed your post so asked questions which u already answered xD But yeah will join discord.
Old 01/19/2018, 20:35   #6

Universals drop like normal euds. I do not want to make it to hard to compose because then i would get verry verry hard and it is stil a private server. But when we release is. Or are in test Phase. You should give it a try. And White your opinion here

Phone corrections here. That sucks. All npcs are deleted also the Whole cq action/ drop rule/Lotte cq NPC ect ect... every Line is added by me. So that i can make it bug free.
Old 01/20/2018, 10:15   #7

Quote:
demonpower always had a low-rate server, get level 255 in like 1 hour?
i am sorry. but just wanted to let you know that our current binary support until 65535 level by hexedit soul.exe and msg
Old 01/20/2018, 10:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraDevil[ELITE] View Post
i am sorry. but just wanted to let you know that our current binary support until 65535 level by hexedit soul.exe and msg
so you do not have trouble with thunderbug ?
no trouble with broken skins ? , no trouble with top running mounts ?
no trouble with level bars ( max level instead 100% ) ?
no trouble with a lot of pets ? no trouble with glitched skills ?
specialy no trouble with stars above 1000* (and there glitches) ?

The only thing i am intresed is is to get msg npc and acc working on mariadb 10.2

but so far no luck,

anyway
what is the point in max level 65535 when it is already hard to get 137

o wait , we are talking over extreme rate ? , well ours is a low rate ^^

Greets From PowerChaos
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/20/2018, 22:43   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraDevil[ELITE] View Post
That can be true. But thats not the point 😂 the point is. Why trow away the level system and get max level super fast. I player a server like 1 MOB = 1 level. Up to level 255 (max thee) . Thats no fun. Really. Thats my point i wanne make 😋 its cool to level fast. For like 1 min.
Old 01/21/2018, 09:50   #10

Quote:
That can be true. But thats not the point 😂 the point is. Why trow away the level system and get max level super fast. I player a server like 1 MOB = 1 level. Up to level 255 (max thee) . Thats no fun. Really. Thats my point i wanne make 😋 its cool to level fast. For like 1 min.
Somehow i really agreed with you . There is no MMORPG if there is no leveling system .
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2018, 13:31   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by GantzRoyalOddesy View Post
Somehow i really agreed with you . There is no MMORPG if there is no leveling system .
Yeezzzzz you understant the point
😁😁😁😁😁
Old 01/21/2018, 15:33   #12

Quote:
Yeezzzzz you understant the point
😁😁😁😁😁
Ya I used to do that . But no one want to play it since they are really lazy to do the leveling thing . There's no point to have player if they afk , macro composing at the market lol . There's no fun . Totally . That is the main reason why I shut down my server . No Trading / Leveling / Hunting occur . Just AFK and AFK at the Market .
Old 01/21/2018, 15:51   #13

The system i am designing. Marco composing is aloud. But there is no way to get a stack of 100/500/ect. of universals. So it woont work anyway maybe for 10 compose it works

About the AFKing. There is no thing you can do about that. However. Afk = you wont get anything. Im not gone place a 1 hour online reward or anything like that for just to show more online people on the site. The Basic of the system is. You only grow if you PLAY and quest.
Old 08/12/2021, 20:18   #14

Wow, just found this thread. guess how are you all? hows it going? I remember we did worked on some stuff helped each other but then everyone parted, life is life.
Old 08/12/2021, 21:06   #15

thats how growing up goes
sadly this game is sooo old now, and so many security flaws and it is getting harder and harder to run this those days

but i am glad you found this really old post