Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 05:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New Server] WorldsCollideEO

Discussion on [New Server] WorldsCollideEO within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [New Server] WorldsCollideEO

Hello EPVP, I would like to introduce my new EO private server, WorldsCollide EO.
So What do we have here?
------
Compose Rates: Medium
Drop Rate: Medium
More than 25 quests and more to be added weekly! [Not Copied Ideas]
Unique Events, more than 15 Events and each one of them gives unique rewards
Newest Pets and mounts
New Voting System
Custom Celebrity hall
Fully Vampire Class (Two Handed Talons)
Fully Working PKT and Legion War
Unique Casuals
Full Necromancer Class [With Skills]
Full Shadowknight Class [With Skills]
------

And we care so much for your opinion, that's one of the most important thing we really care about.
Also, We care so much about bugs, there's an NPC on the game by the name of ReportBugs to report game bugs, and we will fix it immediatly
We have a [highly secured server], and high performance to [prevent lagging/downtimes].

But Don't just take our word
Here's what our players says

But Since it's just started up, we don't have alot of players,We only have about 15-20 Online daily but i hope you guys give us a try, and i'm sure you won't regret that, Staff Members are 24/7 online to help you nicely!

Game Website:
Forums:
Download Link:
ScreenShots
Old 11/17/2017, 01:52   #2

#bump
#updated
Old 11/23/2017, 00:21   #3

horrible server management..so much problem to collect item and change it..PM afk all time(Greenname)..new player cannot get answer to do some quest..dont have GH to help new player

Old 11/23/2017, 04:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulflbeatz View Post
horrible server management..so much problem to collect item and change it..PM afk all time(Greenname)..new player cannot get answer to do some quest..dont have GH to help new player

Ok First off, PM is NOT afk all the time, Server is still new, and we don't have many players, because as i said it's a new server, so why would i have a GH/Staff member? Also the most important thing, That The PM "Me" online most of the times, and i do help any one who has any questions or a bug to report, and you can easily ask any of the players, or if you tried to post your problem on my forum, you'll see every one on the server replying and saying that you are TOTALLY WRONG, When you asked for help, i was sleeping, uhm, Should i not be sleeping to just stand in front of the monitor and Help you 24/7?
For the player can't get answers to complete a quest, Because you don't want to even try to figure out yourself, and i do know that many people do this, I made a GuideLine Item, spawns when you create your character, and it's fully working "Players words" and it was made since the day i started up this server.
For the "So much problem to collect items", DO you think i should guess "what items" ? or do you think i should guess "What problem?"
For the WarriorAdvance quest DCed, It's a bug and i admit it, all servers have bugs, there's no 100% a bugless server, and here is a promise that ill fix it.
If you have a problem or a bug to report, we have a forum, or you can easily use Contact us page on the site, but trust me, I don't really care for your words, [Because they are not true, I care for your words when it's true,
and i willl appreciate that too]
Old 11/23/2017, 21:21   #5

Really?

Another one that's want to be strong fast and easy. And then insult everyone in BC, just to let everyone know how strong he is, sheez.
Zul? you are indeed full of "male cow's dropping"
I play on Worlds Collide, and in my opinion that is one of the best servers ive played on to date, and believe me i played lots.
The servers slogan is "dare to be different" for a reason.
Here is a miracle Zul. The PM is actually human. He sleeps, eats, works, has a life outside of the server to. So he is not online 24/7
But he is a good PM, he listens to his player community, cuz he realizes that without players, he has no server.
And the server has bugs? sure, all servers have them.
But worlds Collide is a new server that is being constantly improved with new stuff, bug fixes and quests.
The city of Rome wasn't build in 1 day you know.
Conclusion:
Is Worlds Collide fun? absolutely
Different? yes it is, but not a walk in the park.
Is the PM a good PM? yes, he is a great PM, but also human.
Can you expect more to be added that is different? no doubt.
Would i recommend playing Worlds Collide? absolutely i would.

Kal, keep up the great work, and you have my vote
Old 11/24/2017, 08:26   #6

not to insult or anything..just want to ask about the Two Handed Talons..i've entered the server using his 100% client and update, and saw NO Two Handed Talons..or that Two Handed Talons only visible to only who wearing it?
Old 11/24/2017, 13:29   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraDevil[ELITE] View Post
not to insult or anything..just want to ask about the Two Handed Talons..i've entered the server using his 100% client and update, and saw NO Two Handed Talons..or that Two Handed Talons only visible to only who wearing it?
The two Handed talonns visible for everyone, it's just obtainable from a quest
Old 11/26/2017, 13:44   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalWardin View Post
Hello EPVP, I would like to introduce my new EO private server, WorldsCollide EO.
So What do we have here?
------
Compose Rates: Medium
Drop Rate: Medium
More than 25 quests and more to be added weekly! [Not Copied Ideas]
Unique Events, more than 15 Events and each one of them gives unique rewards
Newest Pets and mounts
New Voting System
Custom Celebrity hall
Fully Vampire Class (Two Handed Talons)
Fully Working PKT and Legion War
Unique Casuals
Full Necromancer Class [With Skills]
Full Shadowknight Class [With Skills]
------

And we care so much for your opinion, that's one of the most important thing we really care about.
Also, We care so much about bugs, there's an NPC on the game by the name of ReportBugs to report game bugs, and we will fix it immediatly
We have a [highly secured server], and high performance to [prevent lagging/downtimes].

But Don't just take our word
Here's what our players says

But Since it's just started up, we don't have alot of players,We only have about 15-20 Online daily but i hope you guys give us a try, and i'm sure you won't regret that, Staff Members are 24/7 online to help you nicely!

Game Website:
Forums:
Download Link:
ScreenShots
For sure you should not said that staff are 24/7 online to help you if it just you . LOL . And by the way , More than 25 quests and more to be added weekly! [Not Copied Ideas] ? Wew ~ That Warrior Advanced Quest is from Tears and you said not copied ideas ? You shouldn't reclaimed that bro And about the Two Talons Due to our lack of technology in private server . That dual talon is just an effect that you can attach to a player . It's not a real dual talon system or vampire system or whatever it is . That is why sometimes some people cant see it . Other else , Good luck in your server .

Quote:
It is just attached effect to player . He might do some quest that can retrieve an item that will award him the status effect for 2 claw . I've seen the action ID from Dragon Warrior Online Server .
Old 11/26/2017, 20:13   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by GantzRoyalOddesy View Post
For sure you should not said that staff are 24/7 online to help you if it just you . LOL . And by the way , More than 25 quests and more to be added weekly! [Not Copied Ideas] ? Wew ~ That Warrior Advanced Quest is from Tears and you said not copied ideas ? You shouldn't reclaimed that bro And about the Two Talons Due to our lack of technology in private server . That dual talon is just an effect that you can attach to a player . It's not a real dual talon system or vampire system or whatever it is . That is why sometimes some people cant see it . Other else , Good luck in your server

Ok first off thank you,
Second, about the two handed talons, Everyone can see it, and ive already tested it, and yes it works as effect, your saying its not a real dual system, well actually i dont have to just try to find the real system for that, i already found a way to add it, and it works same way or atleast similar, plus it gives you more atk when you equip it.
Third, You're right about war advance quest, some servers have it, but i dont think other servers have the my other quests.
Fourth, For the staff, Im Online most of time, And im always here for anyone who has questions, I dont sleep much so most of time im online and working on the server,
That Guy zul when he reported that the server have horrible managment and no staff on. That is because he bced that and after 3 minutes, he wrote the post here, i checked the logs already.
Most important thing to do is to really help your players not to act like that, and i think i got a proof of helping em above. And if you need more, you can easily just BC it on my server, all of em will say that im helpful. And different from other servers.
Old 11/28/2017, 07:22   #10

so it seem that someone manage to add status effect similar to pk champion..congratulation
Old 11/28/2017, 12:20   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalWardin View Post
Ok first off thank you,
Second, about the two handed talons, Everyone can see it, and ive already tested it, and yes it works as effect, your saying its not a real dual system, well actually i dont have to just try to find the real system for that, i already found a way to add it, and it works same way or atleast similar, plus it gives you more atk when you equip it.
Third, You're right about war advance quest, some servers have it, but i dont think other servers have the my other quests.
Fourth, For the staff, Im Online most of time, And im always here for anyone who has questions, I dont sleep much so most of time im online and working on the server,
That Guy zul when he reported that the server have horrible managment and no staff on. That is because he bced that and after 3 minutes, he wrote the post here, i checked the logs already.
Most important thing to do is to really help your players not to act like that, and i think i got a proof of helping em above. And if you need more, you can easily just BC it on my server, all of em will say that im helpful. And different from other servers.
I understand for that . So far we cant satisfy other people .

About the Dual Claw System . Did you mean by this :3

As I concern , I did a research a long time ago on how to create a character who can wield two weapon not based on effect and ya . It cant unless I attached as an effect . But due to chinese new technology . Yes it can . As you can see . The claw is perfectly attached both hand with working effect . I tested the motion and ya nice . I can also use god skill . Like the Avatar one . You can see at my skill bar the glowing thing is the god skill .

Necromancer summoning skill is working too

And ya of course the mount effect and the eudemon effect work on chinese client . Our system is lack of that . That's all I can said .

So due to your reclaimed that you manage to do it somehow . With more attribute when doing dual equip . It will be fun for me to see how you manage to do it
Old 11/28/2017, 14:54   #12

Quote:

As I concern , I did a research a long time ago on how to create a character who can wield two weapon not based on effect and ya . It cant unless I attached as a......
the only thing that we lack on this version was only FDB tool which only they have(developer of this version) and yeah we can make one editor for this but not that red advertisement which come from MSG server which also require the source code for the MSG Server

and i can say that we need that all..the only problem that they wont talk to none chinese person lol
Old 11/28/2017, 17:00   #13

Quote:
the only thing that we lack on this version was only FDB tool which only they have(developer of this version) and yeah we can make one editor for this but not that red advertisement which come from MSG server which also require the source code for the MSG Server

and i can say that we need that all..the only problem that they wont talk to none chinese person lol
To be honest not just for Firebird Database tool . As all I can said is there's alot of improvement in official client and server side . Which our files dont have it .

In order to gain that , well quite hard unless the official team are really kind enough to explain more detail about their sources =)
Old 11/30/2017, 01:05   #14

What database is this?

Quote:

As I concern , I did a research a long time ago on how to create a character who can wield two weapon not based on effect and ya . It cant unless I attached as an effect . But due to chinese new technology . Yes it can . As you can see . The claw is perfectly attached both hand with working effect . I tested the motion and ya nice . I can also use god skill . Like the Avatar one . You can see at my skill bar the glowing thing is the god skill .

Necromancer summoning skill is working too

And ya of course the mount effect and the eudemon effect work on chinese client . Our system is lack of that . That's all I can said .

So due to your reclaimed that you manage to do it somehow . With more attribute when doing dual equip . It will be fun for me to see how you manage to do it

What database is this?
Old 11/30/2017, 07:59   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dissinho007 View Post
What database is this?

What database is this?
Mine =) From chinese developer .
Thanks
1 User