Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting > EO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 06:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NEW DATABASE VAMPIRE..NEW EVENT..NEW NPC...NEW ITEM..NEW ALL...

Discussion on NEW DATABASE VAMPIRE..NEW EVENT..NEW NPC...NEW ITEM..NEW ALL... within the EO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the EO PServer Hosting category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NEW DATABASE VAMPIRE..NEW EVENT..NEW NPC...NEW ITEM..NEW ALL...

RELEASE DATABASE VAMPIRE...NEW EVENT..NEW ITEAM..NEW MAP..NEW EFFECT..
SEDUP2...

DOWNLOAD LINK
Old 05/26/2012, 09:29   #2

Now how do you expect people to Download this with a password. When you release or share something, if it is password protected you should provide the necessary info.
Old 06/02/2012, 03:32   #3

fake database..he just joking there..
sorry for my bd english
Old 06/28/2012, 18:51   #4

it's need password
Old 06/29/2012, 05:45   #5

password please
Old 06/29/2012, 15:44   #6

Please ... Insert The Password Here....

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Official Release] Rainbow Database: Vampire/Godship/Legionairre Database!
04/25/2021 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 106 Replies
http://i43.tinypic.com/jgo485.png Additional: The database contains all material and server features which I alone coded, designed and created. I can barely recall if their were any bugs. I think there was with one of the vampire skills. People said it was supposed to be an xp skill but they could use it without having to be on XP. So its pretty minor but if you find any other problems please report them to this thread and i'll make a fix asap. Many database releases have come before this...
Vampire Database/
05/24/2014 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 30 Replies
is still pending in Chinese setting serves the client and the most up to date with 91 original path q q put this folder in the database. quest and all the maps working only serves to edit the name that you choose and ip password = test login = test
Vampire Database English
03/22/2012 - Trading - 1 Replies
Im selling vampire database , need info pm me in Facebook , i will make that server hamachi u can try it ...
DISTURBIA ONLINE SHOP! ~ BUY VAMPIRE DATABASE NOW
12/05/2011 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
Thinking of what do add to your server but can't quite find it? Have you got donations but don't know how to use them to improve your server? Heres your solution! Using the very first english webstore for eudemons online private server developments, you can purchase everything you need to expand, enlarge and upgrade your server! CLICK HERE TO ENTER Vampire database on sale super cheap $300 for a limited time only.