Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 02:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Darkside 2.0 is Horrible

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down Darkside 2.0 is Horrible

Actually im posting this for a friend but this server isn't good it Gm's and PM's break their own rules. The GM's PM's have sworn at players and have been killing in cronuis even though its not allowed. The owner than threatened my friend because she was going to tell me to post this. He then proceeds to say that he will sue her. im just saying avoid the server. Do you want Pm's and Gm's that can't even follow their own rules. Seriously.

Oh and the owner of darkside if you happen to postin this thread and or see it you cant sue us if you think you can your an idiot.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2

TY Alpha,,anyways they threatened my mom to sue her. after she was the one being cussed at and threated like **** because she turned in GHes and PMs there,,they threaten her all day cuss her on B/C and all kinds of stuff,,but he said SHE was the one causing problems. And then threatened sue her,,anyone wanna see the screenies holla at me!

and thats kinda messed up

Old   #3

Friend threat will not lead anyone anywhere.
Do not you remember, but this post is just to discuções and share creations of private servers Eudemons online.
And not a court or even a nursery

topic 100% unnecessary, so that on the very site should have a forum where you have the right to criticize something.

Remember: I'm not Defente and not mistreating anyone, just would not be necessary to create a topic like this.
Old   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,208
zukoo is right and wrong and i will explain how. Technically this thread would be breaking one of the rules of this section. However personally i feel if you have screenshots and proof of what you say has transpired then post them. The screenshots will show others of the community what you are talking about and will give would be players more info to base thier choice of server off of

Old   #5

that's what I'm talking about.
posting here will not solve much ...
Old   #6

I think if server really suck and people exprience stuff like this they should be able to post it somewhere.

I agree with DEADPOOL, screen shots shoul be attached - evidence.

There is a couple of private servers that I wont play even if they pay me money.
Old   #7

its only the people that whinge and whine about everything that have a problem on my server DarkSide, we are as casual as anyone can get, i have said it before the last time a anoying player tried to defame me..... IF all you wanna do is whinge and complain my server is not for you we dont wont people like that it isnt a serious die-hard server its for friends to have fun, there are plenty of other servers out there go play sumwhere else!

and as for the sueing **** my staff informed me she threatened to send my server to tq so i warned her that i have legal protection and im not about to take **** from some noob who wants to destroy my hard work!

if you ask any one of my other players what myself and my staff are like i think they would say something different to this person.
and 1 last thing how lame is it "im posting this 4 a friend" bs !

<NEO>[PM]
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphacall View Post
Actually im posting this for a friend but this server isn't good it Gm's and PM's break their own rules. The GM's PM's have sworn at players and have been killing in cronuis even though its not allowed. The owner than threatened my friend because she was going to tell me to post this. He then proceeds to say that he will sue her. im just saying avoid the server. Do you want Pm's and Gm's that can't even follow their own rules. Seriously.

Oh and the owner of darkside if you happen to postin this thread and or see it you cant sue us if you think you can your an idiot.
Did anyone force you to play there??You registered cause you wanted to do it..noone put a gun in your head and said"Hey go register at this server and play"....correct me if i am wrong...
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphacall View Post

I hate to tell u i am a pm at darkside and ur full of it for one thing the PMs dont kill anyone. So i think u need to get ur facts staright and there isnt any GM on this server. Dont cry cause u get caught doing something u are not apost to
also ur friend is probably one of those noobs that kept complaing cause the ghs was pking in cronos and we stop that. Tell ur friend see needs to stop crying an get over herself. Like pimpjuc says we are a friend base server. He for one dont ask anyone to donate for anything also he sells everything in donations for eps on game. I for one dont like to see someones hard work to go down cause of something. An there is laws from where i am from dont matter if u threaten a server or a person u have the right to take action in court.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #10

alot of these types of posts/threads goin around as of late. N personaly, theres no real way to make a decision without virtiual proof such as screen shots or anything eles that may prove or disprove a point. So flamen back n forth is kinda pointless....
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

I know Alphacall and jaquilo. These are not noobs as you call them. I think though if you are going to post an accusation then you need some proof to back up your allegations. Jaquilo says he has screenshots so if that is the case then post them here. Otherwise this sounds just like another angry player. I have been both staff and player on a number of servers. We may wish that things like this do not happen but they do and too often. Players making it miserable for staff and staff not following their own rules, making it miserable for players. Honestly the Owners are not always aware of what their staff or players are doing 24 hours a day.

Post the screenshots or just let this stop now. A picture is worth a thousand words.
Old   #12

honestly if u dont like a server u dont have to go around saying stuff if u dont like it dont play it ive been playing since darkside was hamachi and i dont see any problems with it and pk is turned off in cronus
Old   #13

please DEADP00L close this thread before it become's a fight!!!

also, Alphacall maybe if you post it more professional without the flaming and the " Oh and the owner of darkside if you happen to postin this thread and or see it you cant sue us if you think you can your an idiot. " makes it even more worse.

also dominicsott2003, your a Pm act like one and kill him with kindness with no form of flame, because that will lower your reputation.

Alphacall post your picture's fast before DEADP00L closed this thread.. i hope he does it soon, because this is 1 wrong section .. 2 just a flame post ..

.... magewarior2
Thanks
1 User
Old   #14

Received Thanks: 1,208
mage before i close this.

Explain how this is the wrong section when this is the EO Pserver Section? The person is talking about a Pserver thus this would be the right place.

#2 it seems the responses have turned it into a flame post becuase i was leaving it open for the poster to provide the screenshots. Yet people had to come in and flame..intresting.

since the orginal posted did not post the screenshots this topic is closed as i have given it 2 days and no screenshots.

Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread