[ForFun] The End of Flash Apps [Ultra Flash Manager Z]
Well I feel sorry to say that, I know I have said I'm gonna release a new version of ultra flash manager and I have been already working on it for a long time ( getting ideas, making the design) but sadly my hard disk got an issues "bad sectors" and I lost every single file of the project.
Except a unfinished rar contains the app, "you can find it below"
it's not finished version of Ultra Flash Manager Z and ofc its tools. You can try it for fun if you like.
This is some pictures of the apps. Enjoy it.
_______________________________________
_________________________________________
There were more pictures about scanning menu, which was going to be very usefull, it could fix almost all server problems with ips and names, etc and fit it with eachother and with oem.ini and oem.dat... I couldn't upload pictures about it because it doesn't work with me "i don't have any server now to test it on it!" you can test it for fun it gonna work with you I guess....
So again I'm not posting this to say "hey final version is here !". no, it's not here... this is a not finished version and of course, it might contain a lot a lot of bugs which I can't fix because " I have lost EVERY SINGLE FILE of the project "
[Release] Ultra Flash Manager 2015 vR.02 08/18/2017 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 28 Replies Ultra Flash Manager 2015 V2
*I edited this post to add the last pictures *
1-Download the app from mediafire , you will find the link below
2-install it normal like anyother thing
3-Mysql connectors will be installed with the app, account manager app need it to
connect with your server , if you don't need it you can uninstall it
4-if you installed it in C (system drive) you will need to run it as administrator and
[Beta]Ultra Flash Manager V2.2 + More tools ! 12/21/2015 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 4 Replies This post isn't finished yet so there is missing pics and information and ofc there is no link
I need few days to fix somebugs but let me know what you think ^^
I hope there are ppl using It
http://i.epvpimg.com/bdi9b.jpg
http://i.epvpimg.com/dKLXe.jpg
http://i.epvpimg.com/cTThb.jpg
http://i.epvpimg.com/PhP8c.jpg
http://i.epvpimg.com/WgWkf.jpg
http://i.epvpimg.com/oFpDc.jpg
[Flash]How to make Flash Movies/Games 05/31/2010 - Coding Tutorials - 4 Replies Hallo Elitepvpers!
Als allererstes möchte ich sagen, ich habe dieses Tutorial in dieser Section gemacht, weil es ja etwas mit Code zu tuen hat!
Index
-Was ist Flash
-Selbst erstelltes Flash
-How to make Flash Movies
-Tipps zu den Movies
-How to make Flash Games