Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 17:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mage pets Wont learn Skills :::

Discussion on Mage pets Wont learn Skills ::: within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mage pets Wont learn Skills :::

Hey guys um, my mage pets of any type wont learn thunder or windbead or lightning and i know it has been said many times on this forum but i cant seem to find it anywhere, anhy ideas thanks
Old 12/18/2009, 00:16   #2

Check your cq_action ids for the skills, but also keep in mind that there's a limit of how many actions can be ran at once.
Old 12/18/2009, 01:01   #3

from what ive noticed on many pservers is u have to reborn and/or make the pet thunder b4 u can teach skills
Old 12/18/2009, 03:19   #4

use pradevils release works great xD
Old 12/18/2009, 04:17   #5

ya..that also work..but the warrior type also can learn the windbeards skill..the good way is edit the * 33 in the cq_action to * 1 for winbeards skill
Old 12/18/2009, 04:17   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight^Hawk View Post
use pradevils release works great xD
Put link lol...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2009, 15:05   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix89 View Post
Put link lol...
if u use this release all your pets can learn skills windbeads,thunder...u also need to change it under cq_action anyways..when u want teach the skill will pop out param: bla bla bla..
so find the sentence in cq_action check the id and make sure all correct then change the 33* to 1* then restart ur server
Old 12/18/2009, 15:23   #8

im forgot.. is it a *33 or 33* =.= but anyways i will try too search and make a update
Old 12/18/2009, 15:30   #9

good Pradevil make our 1st finish lol imao
Old 12/18/2009, 18:16   #10

ok boss