Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 10:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[QUESTION]About Donation[QUESTION]

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Exclamation [QUESTION]About Donation[QUESTION]

hi i just wanted to ask if anyone new how to make a script that made the donations auto matic so is someone donated for eps they would get them

Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
if u mean that button which says DONATE and lead u to paypal
then u should go to paypal website and get it from there cuz its different from an account to another, but if u mean make a new page like top players and top legs ... etc , just add donate to ur index.php by making new line using PHP language and add a script.php into pages folder in ur website data folder

Old   #3

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by dani-filth0 View Post
if u mean that button which says DONATE and lead u to paypal
then u should go to paypal website and get it from there cuz its different from an account to another, but if u mean make a new page like top players and top legs ... etc , just add donate to ur index.php by making new line using PHP language and add a script.php into pages folder in ur website data folder
****** hell its like talking to a brick wall i thought i would get a better answer than that i said make a donation so when someone donates they get the item with out me having to givw them it like eudemons how they do it
Old   #4

Received Thanks: 1,692
Quote:
Originally Posted by keithbell1234 View Post
****** hell its like talking to a brick wall i thought i would get a better answer than that i said make a donation so when someone donates they get the item with out me having to givw them it like eudemons how they do it
Perhaps instead of being ungrateful and smug you should word your post correctly and ask if anyone has a paypal developer's script. ACME has a test script for auto-alotting tokens after donation with monthly limits that forcer is working on, I doubt he will release but that's up to him. Then in turn with the ACME token system it makes for a very easy and time saving system. Feel free to copy it, no I will not release it.

As for your question I suggest you read up in the paypal developer's section you can get dopple-ganger paypal servers to test your scripts.