Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 13:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP]How to make Patch for client..

Discussion on [HELP]How to make Patch for client.. within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [HELP]How to make Patch for client..

Hello everyone i wanna ask you all help..
I wanna make patch so can someone teach me how to make patch...
sorry maybe i too noob ahah but well like i said i am willing to learn everyhting that i can...So hopefully someone will tell me how to make patch..

Regard,
Cyber
Old 12/14/2009, 16:48   #2

If you search for it. Hio has a guide set up thats awesome
Old 12/14/2009, 16:53   #3

1. collect the files that you want to put into a patch...(include version.dat)
2. select the files, right click,(you'll need winrar) click add to archive.
3. In Archive name type the version of the patch.(must be same as version.dat) E.g 1000.exe
4. then click on comment and in the comment box paste this :

Code:
Setup=Autopatch.exe
Silent=2
Overwrite=1
Title=YOUR SERVER NAME HERE
5. click ok and wait for the patch to be created and you're done.

TIPS:

1. if your server does not have an auto patcher i advice that you don't do step 4. Because it's only auto extracting for auto patcher.
2. If your server does not have an auto patcher then the Archive name in step 3 can be any name.

Any more questions let me know.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/14/2009, 16:56   #4

Thanks men appreciated thats....
Old 12/14/2009, 17:08   #5

Cyber ... When will be ur server up ?
Old 12/14/2009, 18:34   #6

well actually its up last time but now try to translate all langunage to malay 1st..so malay can play also...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[noob]make a server using acmeeo client and my patch
03/23/2014 - EO PServer Hosting - 7 Replies
like i said..this server owner are totally noob..they are using acmeeo client and my patch..this the web Malaysia-Online - Download
[GUIDE]HowTo make german client to korean client
04/26/2011 - Metin2 Guides & Templates - 46 Replies
hallo ich hab mal bischen mit den deutschen und koreanischen client herum gemacht da ich manchmal bei der instalation probleme hatte und manche keine lust haben den koreanischen client zu downloaden. also ihr macht erst mal ne kopie von dem deutschen client und nennt ihn metin2 korea oder so. dann ladet ihr die dateien im anhang runter und fügt die in die kopie vom deustchen client zu. wenn eine meldung kommt das die dateien vorhanden sind dann klickt immer ja. dann startet ihr metin2.exe und...
[HELP]I have a 5200+ source and client I make char FINE relog Client exit
03/06/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 66 Replies
Hello, I have made myself an 5200+ it works just about I have the client updated to 5200 And my source updated to 5200+ here is what my problem Is So I make an account /newacc hello test and I login all fine my CMD is showing fine too so then I make an character that character gets made the CMD shows no error but then when I relog in my CMD sais Hello has connected to you! and then I login and get to Logging into Gameserver and the my client just closes but my CMD does not say hello...
how to make your own client or edit the client to make it yours
12/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
how to make your own client or edit the client to make it yours and make a patch coz i have made many edits to my server and also to the client im using 5095 anyone knows how to make a client or patch it to make it yours client... thnx....
Patch 2819 - Can people please make stuff for this patch
11/01/2008 - Zero - 3 Replies
Hey all i was just wondering if any1 could find a way to get autoclickers to work for this new patch and update that hack pack so that it also works with this new patch. also could some1 please try and create a new monster file thing that allows us to see where and when bosses appear? because they patched the old 1 from working a couple of patches bak....but it still seems the top of the server people still have it working somehow cause they just get endless streams of reds etc Thanx in...