Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:20

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Help] MSG Error...

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 147
Received Thanks: 18
[Help] MSG Error...

I downloaded the MyEOserver of cyberghoser1, set everything up. Following a video lesson (it runs all). I called the Accserver and usually got it. When I connect MSG2.2901_255star.exe, he closes himself. The same thing with the NPCserver.

Can anyone tell me what is? (

Some images:

Sorry, that gives use Google translator, I changed the translation to English so I wrote it in Portuguese.




AaronzitoBR is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,208
Received Thanks: 923
This is an English and German forum for number 1. But as to your error

check in your GameServer folder then your syslog folder and find the file SZ_SERVER "Todays Date".

Once you open that it contains the error the server crashed on. Most likely an invalid map in your case.


Eurion is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 408
Received Thanks: 229
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurion View Post
This is an English and German forum for number 1. But as to your error

check in your GameServer folder then your syslog folder and find the file SZ_SERVER "Todays Date".

Once you open that it contains the error the server crashed on. Most likely an invalid map in your case.

WRONG
its closing at the Kernil Map Initiation meaning the Map Files dont match his Database File which in return wont load the MsgServer
for all who are trying to start a new server i recomend CaNdY's New DB
[]
Pretty Decent Database with a client i uploaded works on vista well using XAMP but on XP use WAMP5 V1.7.0
XxFearReaperXx is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,208
Received Thanks: 923
Fear where in my Post was I wrong? If you look closely you will see where I said INVALID MAP


Which is pretty much the same thing you have said. I guarantee you, that once this person goes into that file I said, he will see that the msg is failing while trying to load a specific map. This map may show up inside their database, but wont be inside of the ini/GameMap.ini file. This is whats causing his file to crash.


Eurion is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,208
Received Thanks: 923
If they can't follow simple directions to look inside the files that I tell them, then perhaps they need to look at hosting something other then Eo.
Eurion is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 565
Received Thanks: 106
maybe just misunderstanding dude take it easy anyways
CyberServer is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 94
Received Thanks: 20
Keeping it Real Goes WRONG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurion View Post
If they can't follow simple directions to look inside the files that I tell them, then perhaps they need to look at hosting something other then Eo.
LMAO I had one of these days. This is When Keeping it Real Goes WRONG!

like DeadPool said to me,
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEADP00L View Post
laughing man all i have to say is welcome to my world. and kill em with kindness

Anyway some msg allow you to take the gamemap.ini and map folder from the client and put it in the db folder(s) if that doesn't help then there is a map in the cq_map that the msg doesn't support. Had this problem with that phdev db... Plan on getting that to work. I miss having option to set F1 - F7 with skills and be able to set 5 skill sets
DaLaughinMan8 is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,208
Received Thanks: 923
I haven't found a msgserver that wouldn't allow you to exchange the GameMap.ini files yet. But be careful that your GameMap.ini matches your cq_map or the Msgserver will throw errors once again and crash.
Eurion is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 147
Received Thanks: 18
And I downloaded the Candy DB ... But ACCSERVER.EXE closes. Not work.
AaronzitoBR is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,208
Received Thanks: 923
Many people have gotten these server files to work. So that just means that you have to be doing something incorrectly. I would suggest that you go back and double check everything. Once that's done, go back and triple check everything.
Eurion is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 565
Received Thanks: 106
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronzitoBR View Post
And I downloaded the Candy DB ... But ACCSERVER.EXE closes. Not work.

ok maybe u do something wrong but u can download completly databse and client here


And follow this guides how to setup it ok...


so hopefully this guides will help you once again
CyberServer is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 12
try this

shut down mysql then go into my computer program files then windows look for something called my.ini delete it then open up mysql again
Ratchedk90 is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 147
Received Thanks: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurion View Post
Many people have gotten these server files to work. So that just means that you have to be doing something incorrectly. I would suggest that you go back and double check everything. Once that's done, go back and triple check everything.
Do anything wrong with a Video-Tutorial is impossible. Other server files run as perfect... But the Candy DB, the ACCserver don't work with me. And the cyberghoser1 MyEoServer.Rar don't work the MSGserver.exe.

I'm expert in Cabal (Cabal Ignis), Ragnarök (VoaRo), Mu Online (Akatsuki Server), FlyForFun (FlyForFantasy), Gunbound (Action Server) and W.Y.D private servers... But Eudemons... All the files I get was something corrupted or wrong... =/

Maybe TQ Digital don't like Brazil and your affiliate, GNN.
AaronzitoBR is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 158
Received Thanks: 10
you must use mannequin msg server...it cant connect if you use non mannequin MSG server

i see you using mannequin db but using non mannequin MSG server...so change the msg server(may work or not)
jamban012 is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 565
Received Thanks: 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronzitoBR View Post
Do anything wrong with a Video-Tutorial is impossible. Other server files run as perfect... But the Candy DB, the ACCserver don't work with me. And the cyberghoser1 MyEoServer.Rar don't work the MSGserver.exe.

I'm expert in Cabal (Cabal Ignis), Ragnarök (VoaRo), Mu Online (Akatsuki Server), FlyForFun (FlyForFantasy), Gunbound (Action Server) and W.Y.D private servers... But Eudemons... All the files I get was something corrupted or wrong... =/

Maybe TQ Digital don't like Brazil and your affiliate, GNN.
all i can say u wrong configuring in any files dude try recheck coz i use without error men..so if i can connect to acc server,mseg and npc server why u cant?i also use same source that i gave above


CyberServer is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
PortMap Error: RichEdit line insertion error
Hey Leute, habe mir letztens nen Metin2 P-Server mit Hamachi erstellt. Alles läuft super, wenn da dieser kack nicht wäre. PortMap zeigt eine...
6 Replies - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
[Fehler] Patch? Error? Hier Hilfe! [Error]
Da ich keine Werbung machen möchte muss ich wohl alles abkopieren... Ich entschuldige mich das ich alles zuspoilern musste aber bei soviel ...
14 Replies - Combat Arms
MySro Error~>Microsoft Error Visual C++ Runtime...
Hello, i have got a problem: http://image.cp-g.net/pics/4a8971bd15c0d.jpg. I have already installed Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library 2005 and...
3 Replies - SRO PServer Ask the Experts



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:20.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.