Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 18:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help Please]How to Change the title of the Mall

Discussion on [Help Please]How to Change the title of the Mall within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow [Help Please]How to Change the title of the Mall

hello everyone! I have a 2 little request!
1): If anyone of your know how to change the title of the "Shopping Mall" like ACME server did on there Shopping Mall => "ACME MALL"...

2): How to change or add your server name in the game like EOcandy server " Title of the game, Exit with there server name in the game"

please share with us
Old 11/08/2009, 11:47   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by disasterzoner View Post
hello everyone! I have a 2 little request!
1): If anyone of your know how to change the title of the "Shopping Mall" like ACME server did on there Shopping Mall => "ACME MALL"...

2): How to change or add your server name in the game like EOcandy server " Title of the game, Exit with there server name in the game"

please share with us
welll i dont know how to change the item mall..but if u want to edit the welcome page or exit u can use this..edit your login.dat find the page of your exit page then edit whatever u like..the login.dat u can find it at C:\Program Files\eudemon folder\data\main u need to have microsoftNet framework to get it work..

Old 11/08/2009, 14:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PraDevil View Post
welll i dont know how to change the item mall..but if u want to edit the welcome page or exit u can use this..edit your login.dat find the page of your exit page then edit whatever u like..the login.dat u can find it at C:\Program Files\eudemon folder\data\main u need to have microsoftNet framework to get it work..

well first i will like to thank for try to help! but edit login.dat i already know how to do that also with that u can't add title or exit game with ur server name.. that only can add welcome note... Example: when u login the game and look at your PC taskbar u will see [Eudemons Online] <= this was i want to change => [EOCandy Online]
Old 11/08/2009, 16:52   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by disasterzoner View Post
well first i will like to thank for try to help! but edit login.dat i already know how to do that also with that u can't add title or exit game with ur server name.. that only can add welcome note... Example: when u login the game and look at your PC taskbar u will see [Eudemons Online] <= this was i want to change => [EOCandy Online]
open folder your client and in folder ini the file StrRes.ini have all message

10375=[CaNdY Online]
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2009, 17:32   #5

and this what i think u want it..try search...in your eudemon folder...

C:\eudemon folder\data\interface\Style01\stoneshop
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2009, 18:34   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
pradevil is right, to get it to have your name at the top of the mall you have you edit the texture of it found where he stated
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/08/2009, 22:01   #7

thank you all for helping out... all my problem have solve =P
Closed Thread