Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 00:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Question]Can i use this wireless router to make non hamachi server?

Discussion on [Question]Can i use this wireless router to make non hamachi server? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question]Can i use this wireless router to make non hamachi server?

I`m using D-Link Wireless Router...

So this is the picture at my router...

I`m getting confused when setting at this
Quote:
16. Now you wanna go back to your Internet Explorer,FireFox, ect open a new Tab and in the adress bar You wanna Put Ur Modems Ip that you use to get into the Modem( If you use Linkys you wanna Use 192.168.1.1) and you see a Login and Password Do not put anything in Login go to Password and Put admin and press ok (admin is Defult password) ) . it should look lik this .

17. Now that your on your routers Home Screen Go to (Applications&Gaming if you are using Linkys) if not go to were u add ports and click on it . It should look like this

18. Now You wanna Put these Port numbers In and put them in Exactly like i do .(Numbers are 9958, 9865, 5816, 8653, 3306,80) it will look like this do this put the same numbers as i did on yours.

19.click Save Settings and Your Done .

20. Go to your Server Folder and to AccountServer folder Config Ini and change the ServerIp to Yours and then go to GameServer Folder and change the Config.ini GameServer Ip To your IP . and go to Shell.ini and change the Account Ip To Yours . Now you wana Hex edit Shell.dat and change the Ip to yours and Server ame Ect . Thats about it and your done your Server should be non-Hamachi now

Now this part is From Diablo Slayer Guide for DynsDynamic IP Users (Meaning people who restart there Modem or Router Changese IP everytime)

1. Open your Internet Browser. (Firefox. Internet Explorer.)
2. Go to and create and account if you don't already have one.
3. Log In, and click on the "Services" tab.
4. Now, Click on Dynamic DNS.
5. Click on Create Host.
6. Fill out the fields. Leave everything default except wildcard. Make sure it's checked.
7. Click add host, and your done with part one.

PartTwo:

1. Go to Start. Then Run.
2. Type. C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc\
3. This will open a folder, Click on Host.file and open it with Notepad/Wordpad.
4. At the end of the file add the following.

CODE
127.0.0.1 (Dynamic DNS)
(Internal IP) (Dynamic DNS)
(External IP) (Dynamic DNS)

Dynamic DNS = The DNS you just created at DynDNS.Com

Internal IP = Your IP of the computer you are running the server on, This can be found by going to Start, then Run. Typing in CMD, once the Windows command Prompt opens type in "ipconfig". You will get a readout the one you are looking for is "Ip Address" it normally starts with 192.

External IP = You outbound ip assigned by your ISP. You can find this by visiting What Is My IP Address? - IP Address Lookup, Bandwidth Speed Test, IP Info, plus more.

and there you are done I hope enjoyed this Guide any questions leave a Comment .

Thanks [/B][/COLOR]
UnderGround Leader

Old 11/06/2009, 10:26   #2

well too much confusing ...
so i prefer for you dont use this just buy dedicated server easy dude
and also support more your pserver without lagging

Old 11/06/2009, 10:39   #3

i`m not rich and i`m still too noob in this case
Old 11/06/2009, 11:18   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,209
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberServer View Post
well too much confusing ...
so i prefer for you dont use this just buy dedicated server easy dude
and also support more your pserver without lagging
#1 it does not matter what you perfer as this is HIS server not yours.

#2 not everyone can afford to get a dedicated or a vps. And as he stated he is still new to this whole thing so him getting a vps would be a waste of money.

#3 once he does figure out if he can use it (which to be honest i dont see you why you cant you would just have to forward the ports and such. All routers are able to do this) then for him to begin on his home PC is just fine.

To the orginalal opener of this thread i wish you luck.

Old 11/06/2009, 13:16   #5

you right deadpool
thanks for give me new ideas....
rocks deadpool
Old 11/07/2009, 10:45   #6

hey
deadpool in my wireless router it cant add new port
why?
Old 06/13/2010, 01:21   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamban012 View Post
hey
deadpool in my wireless router it cant add new port
why?
I think he will even do not know why you can not make port forwarding on your wireless router.

The question is what views you have, .. although I think you'd have to question the manufacturer or you may be purchasing a new wireless router.

Only I know personally not even get a wireless router could be the normal or not.
Old 06/13/2010, 04:03   #8

This topic is over six months old, I don't think we need to revive it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2011, 04:26   #9

actually know all that but when I get the server with my external IP the server side if I go with my internal IP server part but my friends to connect him out have not been able to connect to game server, and ports will everything and still nothing, could someone please help with that would be very grateful, excuse the bad English but I speak Spanish

« [Question] lvl max 355 | Changing Compose Rates »