Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Update]♥DevilsAdvocate Online♥

Discussion on [Update]♥DevilsAdvocate Online♥ within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/25/2009, 00:33   #31

elite*gold: 0
New patched client:

Its also been updated on the site.
Old 10/25/2009, 02:47   #32

why this server haven't any ep drops only pops up to buy special packs Black spaces in mall, can't understand what any of items are...
Old 10/25/2009, 02:32   #33

wow ^^ u cant rush good work in progress. these guys are working hard on this server. so stop whining
Old 10/25/2009, 04:06   #34

I don't see me whining. Really why release a server that dun drop any ep at all is bugged and a mall full of things which nobody can read and therefore not know what they are purchasing. If things that simple aren't implemented why not hold off on releasing lol....
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2009, 04:07   #35

lolz i wasted 3 hrs dl'ing this...what a waste. really peeps should hold off comin out wit a server that aint halfway near ready
Old 10/25/2009, 04:53   #36

im not sure if u guys realize but dark warrior said BETA! MAYBE U SHUD READ
Old 10/25/2009, 05:01   #37

If it were to be the way I choose, the server wouldn't be released yet. Clearly there are many things we need and are working on, but we're only trying our best.

The problem with ep drops has been resolved, it seemed that another moderator that added a treble potion seller NPC had the same actions as the ones that execute after a monster is defeated. In other words, the treble potions seller NPC was conflicting with the drops.

But theres no more promblems and were translating as fast as possible.
Old 10/25/2009, 05:01   #38

These are just opinions, no need to get all huffy about it.
Old 10/25/2009, 05:02   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruey View Post
If it were to be the way I choose, the server wouldn't be released yet. Clearly there are many things we need and are working on, but we're only trying our best.

The problem with ep drops has been resolved, it seemed that another moderator that added a treble potion seller NPC had the same actions as the ones that execute after a monster is defeated. In other words, the treble potions seller NPC was conflicting with the drops.

But theres no more promblems and were translating as fast as possible.
cruey I meant no disrespect to you, sorry for my harsh words
Old 10/25/2009, 05:24   #40

As you said, it's just an oppinion. I take no disrespect from that.
Old 10/25/2009, 05:55   #41

I believe they mentioned that this server is still in beta. It's an open beta, if you don't know what that means, then why did you download it? Beta means there WILL be alot of bugs and translating to be fixed. Don't come here and diss the server for your stupidity.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/25/2009, 06:32   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estrigine View Post
I believe they mentioned that this server is still in beta. It's an open beta, if you don't know what that means, then why did you download it? Beta means there WILL be alot of bugs and translating to be fixed. Don't come here and diss the server for your stupidity.
Well you can call me stupid all you like, obviously you cannot read because I very blatantly apologized to cruey. And furthermore, I am entitled to say whatever I like after trying a server, you insulting me won't change that fact. Were you not the one judging it by saying, "donators rule this server, not my thing" when they don't even have donations implemented? How's that for dissing and judging.
Old 10/25/2009, 06:45   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshdude View Post
Well you can call me stupid all you like, obviously you cannot read because I very blatantly apologized to cruey. And furthermore, I am entitled to say whatever I like after trying a server, you insulting me won't change that fact. Were you not the one judging it by saying, "donators rule this server, not my thing" when they don't even have donations implemented? How's that for dissing and judging.
This thread got up to 40 posts. Obviously, you all had issues. Didn't insult you in anyway bud, if you're going to come back and make an argument over a beta server, there's just no need for it. Is that up to me to keep the forum clean, no, but you're not helping out the moderator any. The top of the post says donators will get 8 summon. I simply said that's not the type of server I play. I judge alot of servers, I'll admit that. So, don't post again looking for another post from me, I don't play that game.
Old 10/25/2009, 07:16   #44

hey cruey can you re-upload patch 0001 again i can't download it =( or may be upload other webside like megaupload or rapid ...
Old 10/25/2009, 13:49   #45

Well Its now Offline For about 3 Hours Maint ... The Website is Down..

You Have to Know Guys that We are Doing Our Best..

And yea We Still In The Closed-Beta...

Server Well Be Fully Translated With The Most Fixed Bugs ( I Hope ) + There Will No Wipe So Stop Adding me Asking About the Open-Beta =.=

And Enuf About That Flaming -.- ..

No More **** ..

° Feel Free to Post Your Question °
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread