Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Copy~Effict

Discussion on Copy~Effict within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry Copy~Effict

Hello all i Want leran How i can copy effict from claint but good The correct way because I Move You 3DEffect.ini 3DEffectObj 3dtexture But not too many shows do not know what to Create any one have answer wsp me
Old 12/21/2014, 16:12   #2

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,208
Start from analyzing and understanding what you doing ... and you wont need to ask for questions like this ...
In other words - you dont need anyone to help you in understanding this as long you will "TRY" to understand whats inside these files and what is responsible for what - and this is pretty not hard as long want and spend little time on it - instead of looking for ready solution...

besides - wasnt there someone who actually release guide for adding effects? Or was it my imagination (still this is so easy that not sure why you even would need this :/)...

So in the end - AGAIN (as I read more then few your questions-requests in past) - IF you cant understand BASICS under basics ... you should think over doing what you doing
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/21/2014, 17:55   #3

elite*gold: 0
I learn from the good that benefited all the experience until I get what I want and not required of my knowledge of precisely the desired effect, but rather to understand how he sees the other person to the game to understand the logic of things, programming and this I began, I set out to build new things