Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 04:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Compose Rates For Low Rates Server

Discussion on Compose Rates For Low Rates Server within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 09/24/2014, 12:03   #16

elite*gold: 90
Quote:
Originally Posted by idlemonkey View Post
just be glad there not freakin out on the link in ur signature like they did mine ...
sidenote
They dit freak out over my signature and linkback before in 2010
and also that problem got solved

@ mod -> ( from 09/18/2010 in complain arena )

but enough offtopic , if you want to discus this more then open a new post and send me the link and i am happy to keep talking about this
as now we are ruining a nice tread

Greets From PowerChaos
Old 09/25/2014, 07:47   #17

elite*gold: 540
personally i still like the idea of changing the composer to cost eps ... even if you had a high rate of compose it still could be a low rate server ... or alternately for a high rate server pay to evolve your pet and skip the composing process completely

but if you do i did well with changing the rates down to 20 starmark and 2 after 50 ... (any other starmark bonuses would be given by the stats which should already be portioned out how they should be)
Old 09/26/2014, 12:39   #18

elite*gold: 0
Guys please this is already run from the topic . I already solved the problem #ProblemSolved so don't talk about other thing at here .