Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEED]Some Tuts..

Discussion on [NEED]Some Tuts.. within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NEED]Some Tuts..

Please I need some tuts about making own pserver and tuts for Vbulletin..

Anyone can make tuts(video)?
Old 10/02/2009, 13:25   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
read the sticky section for tutorials on how to make a private server, as for vbulliten..eh i dont think this is the place for it

also please take the coding out of your siggy it violates the siggy restriction
Old 10/02/2009, 13:34   #3

elite*gold: 0
Very sorry man...I have read all the Making Own Pserver Hosting but cant..
When I have complete all step there is 1 problem..The problem is Account Server , MSG Server And NPC Server not work..
Old 10/02/2009, 14:09   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210

or try the search button

and for the second time remove the coding in your siggy. Next time i have to tell you i am giving you a offical warning

Similar Threads Similar Threads
mhs tuts
07/31/2010 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
I need some tutorials for mhs hacks but i can't find any, can someone post here the links? Preferably for no skill delay or any other usefull hacks. Thanks in advance!
ALL YOUR TUTS NEED TUTS
10/10/2008 - Tutorials - 1 Replies
Ya... Blaaa... Blaaa... Blaaa... Wrong section and dont forget I read alot and did alot of searching the consant thing in this forum is that N00bs dont get aknowledged unless they post in the wrong section. If there is a TRUE N00b TUT somewhere can I please have the link. Possibly something that explains all bs abrv... Becuase your tuts make me even more confused they all looks like "CE then CF copy the STFU and paste it up you ASS". Like for instance a TUT on how to bypass GG, XTRAP or...
Any Tuts?
10/02/2008 - General Art - 3 Replies
Any Tutorials on how to make a signatur in english please? If u know one then please give me a link because i used search and didnt find anything. Thanks in advance! :)
Looking for tuts
04/29/2008 - Final Fantasy XI - 1 Replies
I've started getting some good skills at using Visual Basic, and want to attempt making some FFXI bots using the FFACE.dll, though have no idea how to load the library into my VB program. Anyone know some tutorials that are geared towards doing this?
xtrap tuts ?
07/08/2006 - General Coding - 3 Replies
anyone know of any tuts about how to bypass xtrap (in general) ? currently playng open beta legend of ares and its xtrap protected so id figured it would come handy to know how to crack xtrap :)