Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 09:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

unknownsoulz.com now changed to unknownsoulz.net

Discussion on unknownsoulz.com now changed to unknownsoulz.net within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
unknownsoulz.com now changed to unknownsoulz.net

unknownsoulz.com is dead the I bought the new domain unknownsoulz.net is up and running like a high speed top almost everything works great Thanks Mute! also our hot new dedicated is out Now! Core 2 Quad Q8200, 160GB HDD, 2GB DDR2, 2000GB Transfer
Free vip 7 & 4 Summon! We love our players we built this server for you 1000x reborn rates, large up drops All Custom monster edits, custom blue flame over red wings, full vip maps and castles, mannequin db, about 90% translation complete, Nightly English quiz, & Fun Daily events wins you full element fsoul8 gearz and other great prizes!!!Free Thank you ~the Players server~ Step into the UnKnown
anyone with the old .com client needs the new oems
UnKnown[GM]

Old 09/08/2009, 15:24   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Sorry but your text was not bright enough or big enough for anyone to understand. Please change the colour to grey so we can't see it at all and make the size about 72 thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2009, 09:32   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
Sorry but your text was not bright enough or big enough for anyone to understand. Please change the colour to grey so we can't see it at all and make the size about 72 thanks.
Thank you, i Fixed it sorry thanks for lettin me know it was hard to read
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/11/2009, 09:59   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnKnownSoulZ.com View Post
Thank you, i Fixed it sorry thanks for lettin me know it was hard to read
lmao thanks for the laugh and good luck with the new domain.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/15/2009, 23:17   #5

What is the new oem for this server?
Old 09/26/2009, 06:37   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hynn View Post
What is the new oem for this server?
Old 09/27/2009, 00:25   #7

after you compose...and relog.. the stars are gone.!! and everything else is good..
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/28/2009, 02:49   #8

you do realize that the online players is fixed on your site right? you just added in the online number instead of letting it echo off your account server... other than that the site is awesome. I havent gone on the server to try it because i'd think that would look kinda bad.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/03/2009, 06:40   #9

come on guys this server is still the best its so pimp this game is gonna be the most pimp eudemons server ever forever dont forget it
Old 10/07/2009, 21:52   #10

after the server i played on went down for updates i needed somewhere else to play a good friend of mine brought me to unknown soulz, i really like it here the staff is friendly and the changes the owner made are awesome even when my original server does come back im still gonna play here
Old 10/11/2009, 00:06   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlinuyasha View Post
come on guys this server is still the best its so pimp this game is gonna be the most pimp eudemons server ever forever dont forget it
*** Link fixed

you guys need to fix the site pages lol. it says
Code:
News will go here. its located in pages/news.php, etc, etc.. lol

the game shucks now im sorry to say..
Old 10/11/2009, 13:08   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by snailtrail View Post
you do realize that the online players is fixed on your site right? you just added in the online number instead of letting it echo off your account server... other than that the site is awesome. I havent gone on the server to try it because i'd think that would look kinda bad.
Ya we Fixed that thanks for the Intrest in our new site looks great now Hey didnt you guys rip Forgotten realms whole client wow thas low we built out database and client by hand for 10 months ya i know lol were still not finished is allot to learn whelp thats all from me
Old 10/11/2009, 13:20   #13

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpongeBox View Post
*** Link fixed

you guys need to fix the site pages lol. it says
Code:
News will go here. its located in pages/news.php, etc, etc.. lol

the game shucks now im sorry to say..
Ok Douche Bag your a staff member for another server so you come to my page to spam about your bs stolen server dude grow up and stop spammen meh page man don't you have a server to run or some software to steal? be my lucky day if you found some traffic to play in
Old 10/11/2009, 15:58   #14

ok for one edenonline isnt a rip off of Forgotten Realms she added the look and changed it to her way. i should know since i was a pm there and watched her do it. she has none of the pets from there. so stop saying she riped it off forgotten realms cuz she didnt take anything from there she worked just like u unknown. im done have a nice day
Old 10/11/2009, 22:07   #15

word.. this noob dont know what he's talking about lol

him and his server -.-
Closed Thread