Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 08:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wow which server is the best?

Discussion on wow which server is the best? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/12/2009, 09:11   #31

elite*gold: 0
now now no need to get offensive...Eden Online is actually a very good server. now because ACME and Demons have been up for a much longer time...they are better in my opinion. and also because the staff on them come up with their own ideas (not saying snail doesnt) but also ACME and Demons have something new EVERYDAY. Something that these two servers only offer. And judging from your server video its just a mixture of everything everyone else released...along with a few edits. and just cause you're serious about your server and have 50 players on at once doesnt make it in the league of 150 online at once...lol
Old 09/12/2009, 12:07   #32

Best server depends on so many things, and NO not for who long it has been running.

I think the staff running the server determinates who good is that server. Second, the people playing on that server. Third,the features of that server.

Gameplay mostly the same, only differs from what drop on the server, and vip level.

Donation servers,you can be lazy,stand in marked compose all day....yay booooring.

NON donation servers, you have to work youre way to the top...cheers

Mrs.Eden run a NON donation server, shes working really hard implenting new stuff,pets...so on... gotta give her the credit she deserve

...and btw, shes a really nice person, cant say that for the rest of the servers owners here..lol.. but keep trying and cheers to all trying making a good server

NO,i dont play Eden ...

I dont play this game anymoore, only lurking around here...
Old 09/12/2009, 16:48   #33

im not going on the offensive here. im just showing that there are ppl playing. and it's not an empty server. i just finished off an event. and as for the video.. it was made to show ppl what things are on the server. i havent taken credits for any of it. i've implemented it from releases on here. and im working on getting stuff no1 else has to. so i guess everyone just has to wait and see when i start getting my own stuff out. because for now. im still fixing bugs and putting in what ppl want.
the reason the video has some with and some without the blue client is because that was an optional patch for the players to choose from.. some chose it some dont. and i dont really see the harm in having someone elses release implemented on the server because usually it's all on the donation servers. this is free.

Nassuz and connor thanks for the comments =)
Old 09/12/2009, 17:26   #34

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,210
i would almost agree unless the **** is getting blatently ripped off from other servers, such as the blue client that was being ripped from FR and PR. the only server that had MY premission to even use it was FR. and yes i can say Mine because i spent the time editing every thing and doing all the work just to have some people snag it. I mean it aint like its really hard to edit the GUI of the client, and if you needed help it aint like you couldnt approach me and ask for help or tips.
Old 09/12/2009, 19:42   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by snailtrail View Post
and this was when? because i got 30-50 players every day

server up and running for 1 hour 30 mins... so ya,... empty huh?

Is there ANY post you dont take offense to? Jesus. I am simply saying, I tried your server two different times, the first time the reg page wouldnt work and I asked Mr.Eden for help he basically told me, "hmm well its working for me, so idk...".Wow helpful. Second time, when I could finally register, I logged on and there was not 1 single person in market. So no need to get pissy, I was just stating my opinion.
Old 09/13/2009, 00:27   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by snailtrail View Post
O.o I can assure you that i dont fall under your ALL ALL ALL comment.. i am serious as hell about my server. and this is why i get more and more players every day..
I might not have their numbers but i dont care how many ppl play as long as the server is good and ppl are enjoying themselves. besides. they've been open alot longer than i have.. just so you know
Unless i see you for more than 3 months running, with MUCH players running out, you are still counted from them .
Quote:
i would almost agree unless the crap is getting blatently ripped off from other servers, such as the blue client that was being ripped from FR and PR. the only server that had MY premission to even use it was FR. and yes i can say Mine because i spent the time editing every thing and doing all the work just to have some people snag it. I mean it aint like its really hard to edit the GUI of the client, and if you needed help it aint like you couldnt approach me and ask for help or tips.
Who ripped your client? was Me , that used it in no server .
FR is not a server that worth even looking it, very high rates, instability and bugs, .

I'm out of this.
Old 09/13/2009, 00:58   #37

1. i took the interface out. that was given to me. i did not know it was from FR or that it wasnt allowed to be used.

2. i've been up and running for more than 3 months now.

3. i said this b4 and i'll say it again. i dun take offense by your postings. i merely posted to show you that the server is not empty.

Now im done with this stuff really. my *** it's like everyone is out to get me here.. i mean for crying out loud.
Old 09/13/2009, 04:49   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necron33 View Post
Who ripped your client? was Me , that used it in no server .
FR is not a server that worth even looking it, very high rates, instability and bugs, .

I'm out of this.
Sorry bro, this is where we shall agree to disagree, I know for a fact that the Staff on FR do their own work, and work their back ends off to do it. In your opinion it may not matter, but in the end, they are running and yours is not.
Old 09/13/2009, 13:36   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonicCoding View Post
Sorry bro, this is where we shall agree to disagree, I know for a fact that the Staff on FR do their own work, and work their back ends off to do it. In your opinion it may not matter, but in the end, they are running and yours is not.
well, eh ?
You think FR did everything they have on their server, sorry bro, they did NOT work for everything.
Why FHEO is not running?, Why is not XXXX Server running?

private server development is something illegal, sooner or later, private servers will be down, after all, we are ripping off TQ, if you were aware of how was the costs of EO, Art, Production, keeping it running, Programmers, Game Designers, and dont tell me there are places where pservers can run forever, even MMOs itself will NOT run forever.

Even if your server were on the moon, laws apply everywhere, there is no place on the earth that law will not be applicable to, more or less, it's just is it, so, after all, ForgottenRealms, ACME, Demons Online and ALL OTHER SERVERS , will be vanished, you will not be earning a living from an illegal life.

There is no reason to play FR for more than two weeks, whether a high rate lover or low rate lover, one word, BOREDOM.

after all, EO is not the game that worth that much concentration than other games . . .

Bro, it's normal to disagree, it's just a matter of thinking and concept, .

Bye bye, all folks.

For the last time, I'm out.
Old 09/13/2009, 15:32   #40

Received Thanks: 1,741
Quote:
Originally Posted by Necron33 View Post
well, eh ?
You think FR did everything they have on their server, sorry bro, they did NOT work for everything.
Why FHEO is not running?, Why is not XXXX Server running?

private server development is something illegal, sooner or later, private servers will be down, after all, we are ripping off TQ, if you were aware of how was the costs of EO, Art, Production, keeping it running, Programmers, Game Designers, and dont tell me there are places where pservers can run forever, even MMOs itself will NOT run forever.

Even if your server were on the moon, laws apply everywhere, there is no place on the earth that law will not be applicable to, more or less, it's just is it, so, after all, ForgottenRealms, ACME, Demons Online and ALL OTHER SERVERS , will be vanished, you will not be earning a living from an illegal life.

There is no reason to play FR for more than two weeks, whether a high rate lover or low rate lover, one word, BOREDOM.

after all, EO is not the game that worth that much concentration than other games . . .

Bro, it's normal to disagree, it's just a matter of thinking and concept, .

Bye bye, all folks.

For the last time, I'm out.
Bad mouthing other servers is not too good. Everyone has their own tastes and it's a sad fact of human nature most people do not like change. As for the "illegal" side of this even "if" TQ cared to try anything it would be pointless for most servers. Only those that are scared of getting in trouble with the law will ever have anything to worry about and that is why your server was shutdown. Was nothing to do with TQ it was to do with you being scared, which is ok you're young and perhaps have never been in trouble with the law at all so you have little understanding on how hard it is to get a conviction on someone.
Old 09/13/2009, 23:51   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by funhacker View Post
Bad mouthing other servers is not too good. Everyone has their own tastes and it's a sad fact of human nature most people do not like change. As for the "illegal" side of this even "if" TQ cared to try anything it would be pointless for most servers. Only those that are scared of getting in trouble with the law will ever have anything to worry about and that is why your server was shutdown. Was nothing to do with TQ it was to do with you being scared, which is ok you're young and perhaps have never been in trouble with the law at all so you have little understanding on how hard it is to get a conviction on someone.
Where the hell your source of information is then?
You are running something illegal, ripping of all the hard work of the developers who worked to make EO live in order to gain money in the future, you just came, ripped off all what they do and done.
O, Wow, I stand for a server which you are a member of, then i get a nice black shoe in my face, Wow, "Scared of law" , being scared is necessary, really necessary, that's better than being in Jail, law was made to keep everyone's rights on what they made, which we are violating by making private servers, we are making TQ lose at least 25 percent out of there economy, which is supposed to give them all the money they need. more or less, we are being, nothing but a theif ripping TQ.

It's right that I'm young, It's from my rights to fear from law, as, will i be able to do anything if i eventually stood in coort, I wonder if i will be able to talk to the Judge.

Bye Bye, folks.
Old 09/14/2009, 02:16   #42

gawd not this same old **** again today, this gets old day after day after day. a server is a server, end of story. owners and people are going to run it as they wish. and everyone that has ever owned a p server or donated to one, or left tq for one is taking money out of tq's bottomless pockets. this argument about wether it's wrong or right who has the best server, who has the worst will be around as long as ALL servers are around. WHO CARES? let people make their own **** choices and run their servers as they see fit. not a hard concept
Old 09/14/2009, 02:28   #43

Received Thanks: 1,210
i agree, i have let this topic go on long enough. Its now closed because i dont feel like dealing with the childish BS that i know is going ot happen since its already starting.
Closed Thread