Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pk in cronus?

Discussion on pk in cronus? within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy pk in cronus?

Anybody know how to blok the pk into cronus?
Old 09/13/2009, 21:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
I don't know how exactly but try to go to the cq_region the get the Market part type and paste it in the Cronus Map type ( This will Stop the XP Skills in Cronus)
Thanks
3 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] New Cronus Map - without stands
07/09/2019 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 16 Replies
Ok since I spotted already few similar questions considering cronus map and stands under there - yes lacking of free space to use :) Here we go - simple patch for everyone who wish to make New cronus map - without stands ;) so this: http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee313/hio77/fr uitstand.jpg will be cleaned from main places ;)
[GUIDE] Removing PK of Cronus
06/16/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 6 Replies
To prohibit other maps just change the ID of the statement of Cronus.
Help Pk Cronus, Gobi
12/30/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 12 Replies
End Pk Cronus, Gobi? Please help me Thanks! Prints City Cronus http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/710/cronu.png City Gobidesert
ENG & BR Cronus Translations
01/27/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
Ive Translated a Few NPC's in Cronus and would like to Share them..:P Here are the Zipped Sql Files Thanks to p3dr0u for the BR Translations. Eu traduzi alguns NPC's de Cronus e gostaria de compartilhar.. Aki estão os arquivos .sql zipados
Can Anyone Make A Cronus-Icy Logg macro?
10/06/2007 - Eudemons Online - 1 Replies
Hi, I tried that speedhack, works great ^^ thanks Andy... But I've been trying to make a macro to sell log's from Cronus to Icyland and then back.... But when I make it, saves and everything.... but the macro is completely crap :P It's wrong at the portals and that AutoMacroRecorder is a waste of time trust me. Please if anyone can upload a perfect logg macro or a good macro recorder program (Not AutoMacroRecorder!) I would appreciate it soooo much :) Thanks everyone and thank you...