Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 10:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DemonPower Looking for GM

Discussion on DemonPower Looking for GM within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
DemonPower Looking for GM

Dear users
as we are progressing into beta phase do i like to ask if there are some users intrested in becoming a gm/gh ?

The first task for a gm/gh is to update the FAQ

i know that i can also ask this in the looking for team
but it is kinda pointless for me to ask it there as i am not realy looking for staff

so in short
--
gm tasks
--
helping players
updating the FAQ
report bugs / check fixed bugs
check website and report website bugs
suggest quests xD

also i like to let every one know that there is also a image libary added to demonpower
so now users can upload there screenshots if they like

The current gm function will be for Alpha only (at this point) and the users will also be rewarded with the beta reward like donators

so if you are intrested then feel free to let me know

There are only 2 places , no more and no less
so first come first get

for all other players
see you in beta soon ( or join alpha if you want to see the progress)

Greetings From PowerChaos
Thanks
3 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
DemonPower Beta :D
03/28/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
hi all i like to inform you all about this small part as you know already (probaly , or i hope so ^^) DemonPower is in beta at this moment now , why i am making this useless post ?? because i just want to say
[demonPower] into video of demonpower
09/08/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
hey all i like to anounce a intro video of demonpower and like to know what you think of it the reason why i ask it is because i like to use it as promo video (advertizing) so i like to have comment on it , is it good or is it bad ?? is it useless to use a video ?? or is it great to use a video ?? then i like to note that there is a video contest buzzy on my forum until 01/10/2009 (see my forum for more detais and price/prize detais
DemonPower EO
08/07/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Hello, are u looking for a great EO server with good coders and great no lag 24/7 host?? then join Demonpower today. < DemonPower Online > If you join you can join my legion called faturnity I am not GM. When joining the server/registering please make sure oomaddog94oo is your referral. We ahve a highrate and a lowrate. im in the high rate server. but feel free to join any or even both.. they are both great. so what are you waiting for Join today and have a fun time and enjoy your stay, just...
[NEW SERVER] DemonPower
11/06/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 34 Replies
hi all i aim glad to introduce my new server of DemonPower ^^ (original isnt it :P ) the server is now running for about 2 weeks and whe got about 15 beta testers (just friends , so they are dutch) the register page is functional and the support forum is coming soon so before i goin post the link (i know you want the *** link) do i goin post first a little info of the server