Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DemonPower Beta :D

Discussion on DemonPower Beta :D within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 90
DemonPower Beta :D

hi all
i like to inform you all about this small part

as you know already (probaly , or i hope so ^^)

DemonPower is in beta at this moment

now , why i am making this useless post ??

because i just want to say

this week (unil wensday) you can enjoy a event with unic items (only 1 week)

after this , every1 who joins in less then 2 weeks can enjoy a specail event (i dont going release what , but you all going love it , event is after 2 weeks )

then to other players who dont like to join because they like to play fair

at this moment we dont accept any donations , donations are only avaible on next month (only ep and vip , and soon only vip )

so , wanna join the specail secret , then feel free to go to

wanna see status and other things , feel free to take a look at

Thank you
Greets from PowerChaos

ps: you can enjoy gunz and co to at and

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Release of DemonPower Beta
03/25/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 14 Replies
hi all its time to release DemonPower to a new stage of hosting :P its finaly in beta ( at 8 pm gmt+1 on 24/03/2010) a lot of work has beein done with the help of our nice alpha testers a lot of stuff have beein changed to make the ultimate fun in game and to get a nice and clean beta so we just need to fix mirror errors here is a small changelog of what is done in the last few weeks
[demonPower] into video of demonpower
09/08/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
hey all i like to anounce a intro video of demonpower and like to know what you think of it the reason why i ask it is because i like to use it as promo video (advertizing) so i like to have comment on it , is it good or is it bad ?? is it useless to use a video ?? or is it great to use a video ?? then i like to note that there is a video contest buzzy on my forum until 01/10/2009 (see my forum for more detais and price/prize detais
DemonPower EO
08/07/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Hello, are u looking for a great EO server with good coders and great no lag 24/7 host?? then join Demonpower today. < DemonPower Online > If you join you can join my legion called faturnity I am not GM. When joining the server/registering please make sure oomaddog94oo is your referral. We ahve a highrate and a lowrate. im in the high rate server. but feel free to join any or even both.. they are both great. so what are you waiting for Join today and have a fun time and enjoy your stay, just...
DemonPower Online
11/22/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
ok guys , before you start flaming at me i know that this is a second post for my server , but becouse my old post is a bit messy so i goin make a new post i started up a Server Called Demonpower what does it have and what is it ?? well , i got the latest release of the DB files (paladin ... ) and haloween is coming soon if it works ...