Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 21:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with God DATABASE

Discussion on Problem with God DATABASE within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old 07/22/2009, 04:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexes13 View Post
i got what he does mean...he wants to steal server files when the owner runs the server locally(in his comp)..

i didnt leave all in all...
I do not want to steal anything, I have several files divine. Only with these divine serverfiles my server only works localhost. And I wanted to change this, I tried changing the account, I tried modifying the msgserver and nothing!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Problem]Dragonica Free Hack Database
11/17/2010 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 19 Replies
#del please look at this site... anyone could download it please do upload to here... thanks
client or database problem
05/18/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
hello i make recently my own client (actually 2moons client) with packer/unpacker program now the login server works but impossible to choose character the client crash on the character selection come 2 sec and the client closed. any ideas? thanks.
Problem in der Database
01/05/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, ich habe ein Problem mit der Database meines Server. Nämlich habe ich das Passwort von den Account rain geändert. Die Zeile wo früher *Buchstaben und Zahlenfolge* stand. Könnte mir diese mal hier reinposten ? Wäre super.
DAtabase Problem
11/02/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
So I started a Metin2 Server... I opened the databse and make account at "account"...After that I goed in 'common" and then "gmlist" and I pu account there too...After that I enter the game put the account stills beeing a normal player...I even rebooted the server but is the same problem...Can soemoene help me?:(
[DataBase] Problem
10/03/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Ich hab einbissn rumgefummel und nun .. seht selber. http://i38.tinypic.com/akcy6u.jpg Alles wurde zu Null gemacht ich konnte mich bevor ich was in DB gemacht hab auch nicht anmelden Mit Login: Rain PW:12345 was ist den falschen ?? (also warum konnte ich mich nicht anmelden)