Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Eudemons Online > EO PServer Hosting
You last visited: Today at 16:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Making my own Pserver please help

Discussion on Making my own Pserver please help within the EO PServer Hosting forum part of the Eudemons Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Making my own Pserver please help

ok well i downloaded the file from and thats all i have right now. can someone tell me what to do to make my own server? someones told me to put blacknull at the end of the soul.exe when you make a shortcut but for me it wont work it says the name is icorrect or something like that plz help me
Old 07/15/2009, 19:50   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,741

Blacknull guide i posted for acme members I suggest though if you dont understand that:

Open Notepad
type:
Code:
soul.exe blacknull
save as SkipPatch.bat (in your EO directory)

now run the SkipPatch.bat

I do advise you read up on a few things here though as it seems you are very new to this

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help with making PServer
08/08/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I need a bit help, I was trying to make a private server using irritantgassie's guide http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-pserver-guides -releases/633094-big-release-re-unitedco-5017-sour ce-setup-client.html < thats the link. And I got the Server working and stuff. I just got the whole server working, But how do i make myself a GM? And how do i make it open to every1 else?
Who can help me making Pserver?
09/12/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
I need somebody help me making own p server..who can help i`ll make he/she gm or pm..Please...:handsdown:
making pserver
06/09/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
hii guys iwil buy a good pc in 2 days and iwant to make pserver ineed to buy somthing ? iwanna make it hamachi server ineed to buy anything in real money?
[HELP] Making a Pserver
04/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
hm. what is the best guide i can follow in making a Pserver? my server is hosted by VPS.
Need Help With Making a Pserver.
03/21/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey :p As you can see i need some help in making a server. I downloaded Silkbotter's Difference client.. I got into data/share and edit channellist and loginlist to my Hamachi ip. Like this: Loginlist: Group,LoginServer Index,IP,Port 0,0,5.101.189.4,7880 1,0,192.168.5.7,7880 2,0,5.113.140.247,7880